Re: Biggest headstart advantage of all time?

BizzyBeast wrote:
Lupus Aurelius wrote:

Im a registered sex offender.

Whoa dude, too much information -- but now I know where to find someone to 'play games with'

fixed

Comeon devs don't listen to the people who pre-ordered the game, they all say no to extra ep for the late starters because they think they are the only one on this world. The pre-order bonus was insane, to insane, 2 weeks double ep sounds great for the non-preorder guys.

GLiMPSE wrote:
BizzyBeast wrote:
Lupus Aurelius wrote:

Whoa dude, too much information -- but now I know where to find someone to 'play games with'

Mommy says im not allowed to sit on Uncle Lupus's lap anymore.

Thats personal family stuff man and im appalled you would share it openly on the forums.

BizzyBeast wrote:
GLiMPSE wrote:
BizzyBeast wrote:

Thats personal family stuff man and im appalled you would share it openly on the forums -- but it makes me hot nonetheless...can i has?

80 (edited by GLiMPSE 2010-12-03 22:41:58)

DevilSlayerX wrote:

Comeon devs don't listen to the people who pre-ordered the game, they all say no to extra ep for the late starters because they think they are the only one on this world. The pre-order bonus was insane, to insane, 2 weeks double ep sounds great for the non-preorder guys.

I agree -- we should also allow any new players that start months from now to have all the same EP they would have had they bought the game at launch. Don't listen to those elitists that started from the beginning!

GLiMPSE wrote:
BizzyBeast wrote:
GLiMPSE wrote:

Thats personal family stuff man and im appalled you would share it openly on the forums -- but it makes me hot nonetheless...can i has?

Eff you dude, im not making out with you no more. You use too much tongue.

BizzyBeast wrote:
GLiMPSE wrote:
BizzyBeast wrote:

Eff you dude, im not making out with you no more. You use too much tongue.

You don't want to be my sexy kitty cat? *rar*...

Oh well, on to something (or someone... heheheheheheheeh huck huck) else

yikes Someone call a mental institution please...

_     _____ _____ ____    __  __    _    _  _______ 
| |   | ____|_   _/ ___|  |  \/  |  / \  | |/ / ____|
| |   |  _|   | | \___ \  | |\/| | / _ \ | ' /|  _|  
| |___| |___  | |  ___) | | |  | |/ ___ \| . \| |___ 
|_____|_____| |_| |____/  |_|  |_/_/   \_\_|\_\_____|

____   ___  __  __ _____   _   _  ___ ___ ____ _____ _ 
/ ___| / _ \|  \/  | ____| | \ | |/ _ \_ _/ ___| ____| |
\___ \| | | | |\/| |  _|   |  \| | | | | | |   |  _| | |
 ___) | |_| | |  | | |___  | |\  | |_| | | |___| |___|_|
|____/ \___/|_|  |_|_____| |_| \_|\___/___\____|_____(_)

______                                     _ _ _ 
(____  \                                   | | | |
 ____)  ) ___   ___   ___   ___   ___   ___| | | |
|  __  ( / _ \ / _ \ / _ \ / _ \ / _ \ / _ \_|_|_|
| |__)  ) |_| | |_| | |_| | |_| | |_| | |_| | _ _ 
|______/ \___/ \___/ \___/ \___/ \___/ \___/_|_|_|

85 (edited by Lupus Aurelius 2010-12-03 23:36:22)

BizzyBeast wrote:

Fixed this for you, too.  Gonna start charging fees for this...

Edit:  Oh, btw, Bizzy, that was pretty "yawn" for someone claiming to be "yarr".  Disappointing, really, but we all understand you mental handicap...

In the gods we trust, all others bring data!

BizzyBeast wrote:

Thanks for playing "Bizzy got rejected by M2S and is bitter and taking it out on the forums.

FTFY, hth.

Reactor......ONLINE
Sensors......ONLINE
Weapons......ONLINE
All systems nominal.

Being behind in EP only matters for those that want to solo even if your years late.  Just join a corp and it doesn't matter how late to the party you are, you'll be able to contribute and advance just fine.  You can always branch off into solo work later after 6 months to a year once you've leveled the playing field.

Corporation > EP > Solo.  All you need to know.  Now close this f*ckin thread already.

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

M2S only recruit 40k'ers right?

Besides, those who have purchased the game even a week after launch have also shown the devs we also took a risk on a new MMORPG with very little word of mouth.

And kids in kindergarten should be given their high school diplomas now, because it is not fair that they are behind just because they started later.....
Pull up your big boy(or girl) pants and move on. T
his kind of thing seems to come up right after every release, the new people think it is unfair that they do not get the open beta bonus, or preorder bonus, or the "we took the risk spending money on this before knowing it would fly" bonus.......

Who the $#@% is stEvE?

91 (edited by pr1est 2010-12-04 01:58:09)

Right now 4 weeks of EP (5 with early access) sounds like a lot. But in the long run it isn't. Will there be people who are ahead of new people? Always. How do you think people that start playing eve now feel against people that started a year, 2 years, 7 years ago? The same way.

The reality of the matter is that if the game hits it off big the whole 1,000 or less people that got the 40k for jumping in early will be a small blip on the radar when says 60-70,000 people are playing the game...

Neoxx wrote:

Corporation > EP > Solo.  All you need to know.  Now close this f*ckin thread already.

God I hate agreeing with this damn troll...

closing, because it turned into pure trolling and flaming

Forum Rule #5
Pyramid quoting, quoting excessive amounts of text or quoting without any senseful reply is forbidden. Only quote that is necessary to show what your reply refers to.