51 (edited by Obi Wan Kenobi 2011-10-05 23:25:59)

Re: Thanks for dynamic spawns!

Syndic wrote:
Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:

Do these random spawns suck on beta ? yet to try them. i CBA to go farming atm..... WoT for me! while i wait for the next patch big_smile

Are you playing on the US server? big_smile

YEAH im australian so the EU server sucks even more than the USA server lol i normaly am the last to load the map hehehe smile

But i refuse to pay for the game so im kinda only at a lvl3-4 tank smile but i has fun lol

Sundial wrote:
Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:

Do these random spawns suck on beta ? yet to try them. i CBA to go farming atm..... WoT for me! while i wait for the next patch big_smile

The spawns are the exact same on alpha, 1-5 stars, mainly 1-3 star.

why the hell would  lvl 1-2 npcs be on a beta island ? 3 & up imo. i prefer killing NPCs that can eat my face off & walk away laughing if i get to lazy smile

not that that has ever happened to me roll

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:
Syndic wrote:
Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:

YEAH im australian so the EU server sucks even more than the USA server lol i normaly am the last to load the map hehehe smile

But i refuse to pay for the game so im kinda only at a lvl3-4 tank smile but i has fun lol

I hear ya there, I've decided I love the T-34 (the Tier 5 medium one) so much I don't plan on going anywhere above that. Should get a few rounds together, show you the true powah of da force and all that. lol

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Syndic wrote:
Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:
Syndic wrote:

I hear ya there, I've decided I love the T-34 (the Tier 5 medium one) so much I don't plan on going anywhere above that. Should get a few rounds together, show you the true powah of da force and all that. lol

yeah sounds good smile i was just playing it but my net is really slow today sad  emo raged! tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

54 (edited by Syndic 2011-10-06 10:44:58)

Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:

yeah sounds good smile i was just playing it but my net is really slow today sad  emo raged! tongue

Poke Daz for our TS and hop on... there's always 3-4 platoons playing. smile

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Syndic wrote:
Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:

Poke Daz for our TS and hop on... there's always 3-4 platoons playing. smile

sweet thx! ill get it off him when he stops being so afk roll  cool