Re: Trophy/Loss Detail

Personally I'd like the fits on the KM because it actually adds alot to the battle report and all the arguing over how important hiding fits is only adds to that. There is a huge difference in how you can fit bots and how the fight should have played out.

The killboard is pretty useless when you can't see which side came out ahead NIC wise by playing smart and cheapfitting their bots. Granted the market is pretty screwed up now, but this only gimps the underdogs epeen.

GIX wrote:

Personally I'd like the fits on the KM because it actually adds alot to the battle report and all the arguing over how important hiding fits is only adds to that. There is a huge difference in how you can fit bots and how the fight should have played out.

The killboard is pretty useless when you can't see which side came out ahead NIC wise by playing smart and cheapfitting their bots. Granted the market is pretty screwed up now, but this only gimps the underdogs epeen.

NIC war is important

I dont like the idea. Keep is simple, buuuuuut you could add EW to killmails and *maybe* last recorded (i.e. if an intact is using demob + suppressor last thing that started a cycle before targets death is recorded) weapon/EW used by each attacker smile

Our robots are made by Jesus himself with the help of MacGyver and blessed by Chuck Noris

Predator Nova wrote:
Lemon wrote:
UsedCondom wrote:

i find it funny you are all scared of what we will come up with from your fits

My sparks shaken in its bot

That's hot.

Or not?

If it does not show the whole fit it should at least show which items dropped.  As a pvper in the other game whenever i had something of value on me i always checked the km to see if that item dropped and i was stoked when it did not. 

+1 on upgrading the trophy to show drops and hopefully fits.