Re: Photos from the office :)

Glad to support you guys! Much more then a stupid franchise company! Hope this is something you dreamed about doing. My 20$ is happily for you each month! big_smile

btw. if you happen to pull the plug of the server by accident and are too drunk to put in back in, just leave me a note and i'll help out if it's not too far away from the austrian border ^^

kinda feels nice to have the devs of my new shiny game in the neighbour country lol

j/k

I'd rather them dont pull the plug no matter how drunk or stoned they are cool.

Don't worry the servers are not in the office smile

No work outfits?:O

How's a metal hoodie not a work outfit >_<

[14:15:15] <Freya Sabbat> ...Dear god, the Devs are as bad as us

57 (edited by GLiMPSE 2010-12-04 19:02:52)

You shared... so I should also... here's my home office...

http://img40.imageshack.us/i/photo1gb.jpg/

http://img221.imageshack.us/i/photo2ob.jpg/

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/7831/photo3hp.jpg

How's your neck? cool

Chief Ubenor wrote:

How's your neck? cool

Better now that I mounted the TV. Before I had to lean my neck up but now reclining in the lazy-boy makes it a natural look up to the TV.

You may not be able see but the mount tilts so it works out pretty well.

I've read somewhere that its better for your eyes if you look at the monitor either in straight line or at a slight angle 'down' at the monitor. When we look up we restrain our eyes for a longer period and they get tired sooner, but if your recliner makes you sit the way that you just look straight at the monitor since your recliner is at an angle then maybe its not that bad.

Awesome pics! (the devs, not that nice recliner setup guy)...(those pics are nice too though)

I too am impressed. Keep those costs down until this game becomes a lot more popular so you don't end up bankrupt like so many other companies!

That's a joke, isn't it ??

I mean... just...
...these are photos from you guys having a lan party about 15 years ago...
...just please tell me, they are...
oh dammit !

I've seen nicer dorm rooms. tongue

Kudo's to a fantastic job so far though! Hope you get a nicer place soon, but keep the low sub fee.. lol! wink

"What would you attempt to do if you knew that you could not fail?"

Chief Ubenor wrote:

I've read somewhere that its better for your eyes if you look at the monitor either in straight line or at a slight angle 'down' at the monitor. When we look up we restrain our eyes for a longer period and they get tired sooner, but if your recliner makes you sit the way that you just look straight at the monitor since your recliner is at an angle then maybe its not that bad.

I assure you it is more comfortable and healthy then most people hunching over their keyboards.

:-)