Re: Fight blobs? i say fight the alliances!

Campana wrote:
MoBIoS wrote:

Faceless, circumcised and assimilated by M2S. Now DEV´s, see what you have done with the account reset. He is the living proof, of how a perfectly normal pilot, with all his life ahead of him, turns into a M2S Brassica oleracea, right in front of our eyes.

This explains all. Now I understand what Glimpse has been eating that makes him so graphically vocal about some of his bodily functions on TS.

lol eeewwww.... Campana will you marry me

I thought you were already married?

Wait...don't tell me...your wife is Glimpse...

"...playing a game is the voluntary attempt to overcome unnecessary obstacles."
Bernard Suits, 1978

28 (edited by TeamBETAalpha 2011-05-09 19:38:39)

Campana wrote:

I thought you were already married?

Wait...don't tell me...your wife is Glimpse...

....well dont tell GLimpse, he doesnt know yet

Yarren Rakarth wrote:

@MoBIoS, stop trolling you make yourself look childish -_-
Maybe you should lern to use something else the grammar spelling help against a guy with dyslexia, but hay who knows... MoBIoS from SK, Uuuh, cool guy ^^ come up with something concrete instead of beeing a "wiseass"

I am truly concerned and sorry about hearing of your dyslexia deficiency. I wasn´t meant to be rude.

Yarren Rakarth wrote:

MoBIoS from SK, Uuuh, cool guy

What can I say, If you already put it this way, I totally agree.

Remedy Inc. recruiting. Schliess dich uns an. Bewerbung und Guides unter: www.remedy-inc.de
#Bad Robot
#RSI Star Citizen: REMEDY

Syndic wrote:

I do remember reading similar posts from 62nd early on when they got formed.

The diffrence between my and there post is huge, thay did not want people to join the 3 beta powerblock, i simply want people to create more beta powerblock, i want to see more people forming alliances and even the numbers out and fill the New beta/ old beta islands.

31 (edited by Mara Kaid 2011-05-09 19:51:30)

Yarren Rakarth wrote:
Syndic wrote:

I do remember reading similar posts from 62nd early on when they got formed.

The diffrence between my and there post is huge, thay did not want people to join the 3 beta powerblock

No, your idea isn't too vast from the one I proposed.

I wanted to urge people to get ahead in the game without having to take the notion of "I must control land and defend it/hold outpost in order to get epi/tech." Getting ahead meant becoming a factor in their enemies logistics/sieges/and daily play. In that sense of getting ahead, I see that more power blocks are formed.

There's a difference between being a factor that takes your enemy head on, which is what you seem to want with more diversity, vs a factor that harasses your enemy daily and doesn't do the head on approach. I like the later.

There's nothing wrong with what you want. I understand it.

Oh, and play your cards right, and it worked for me/us!

Krupp wrote:
Yarren Rakarth wrote:
MoBIoS wrote:

PS: You were the guy on our teamspeak? Man, now I know why I didn´t understand a word you said.

No Not really dude, u wanna know who i wasbefore the patch.. Pm me and i will tell you ^^ i did accualy buy a T2 Em-gun proto from you guys about a month ago.

Hey Arachnix, bit weak changing your name after you got "uber troll rep"....

It took me until the post that he made after merkle to realize who it was tongue

Arachnix, you should know how long it's been since I died in a roam. You were there, and I lost a yagel to nicinator's Kain after killing 3 or 4 tackle. I came back and we killed nicinator like 6 more times, plus others.

Btw, thanks for all that juicy intel you gave us after you joined... too bad you had to go and blow your cover on the boards : / Funny troll too about the blob thing haha.

The way I see it is like this....

Beta Islands are Open PVP fields and anything goes.. so if 100 mechs run into 20 so be it.. if 5 run into 1 Fine.. It is what it is and thats the risk of going to Beta!

Intrusions -  Are Perps way of creating battles. If one alliance wants to take over a outpost and another wants to stop them then numbers of players on each side will always factor in.. Its open war and not an arena style pvp fight like in WOW or other games...

Now if you belong to a corp that cant get others to join your alliance to be as strong as other corps says alot about how the people in your corp and how you've played the game! There is corps in perp that do nothing but Troll chat and kill everything they see whether its a fair fight or not!

The play of strong corps is always going to dictate how their enemies approach the game. M2S,RG,62nd have strong players and good pvp'ers! They killed so many so often that alliances had to be made stronger to fight against them.. The fact that these alliances are now becoming stronger just means good leadership and planning. Thats the way this game should be! It should always be changing and restructuring the community inside the game to adapt and grow as the players do!...

I say dont change anything.. add content and advertise to get more people playing! Thats the biggest thing Perp needs right now is More People!

Smokeyii wrote:

It took me until the post that he made after merkle to realize who it was tongue

Arachnix, you should know how long it's been since I died in a roam. You were there, and I lost a yagel to nicinator's Kain after killing 3 or 4 tackle. I came back and we killed nicinator like 6 more times, plus others.

Btw, thanks for all that juicy intel you gave us after you joined... too bad you had to go and blow your cover on the boards : / Funny troll too about the blob thing haha.

Well you know mate, gotta make the forum interesting for observing personal wink People feed on drama this days so why dont just give it to them wink herd about the Standings reset, long needed for *** and giggles in the future i guess. best of luck to all of you in RG, Dont know anything about any Intel tho. im Serious where i am now and dont expekt to move.
So milking Intel out of me is not a possebility wink

My current ( Clues ) to my Real identety have been kinda revealing the last days wink

Tygewor wrote:

The play of strong corps is always going to dictate how their enemies approach the game. M2S,RG,62nd have strong players and good pvp'ers! They killed so many so often that alliances had to be made stronger to fight against them.. The fact that these alliances are now becoming stronger just means BRING MOAR PPL!

http://www.the-games-blog.com/wp-conten … re-Fry.jpg

I hate stationhuggers and arkhebears.
M2S - Considerably more braincells than Trantor.

Spam

Malakian wrote:
Tygewor wrote:

The play of strong corps is always going to dictate how their enemies approach the game. M2S,RG,62nd have strong players and good pvp'ers! They killed so many so often that alliances had to be made stronger to fight against them.. The fact that these alliances are now becoming stronger just means BRING MOAR PPL!

http://www.the-games-blog.com/wp-conten … re-Fry.jpg

BEEP BEEP

This thread is weaksauce but I would like to point out that dyslexia does not prevent people from using a spell checker. wink

I approve of this thread, however there wouldnt be much point in feeding intel to a dying alpha only corp now would there RG, or have you gone cap in hand to join Novablob? 

And i'd forgotten about the accusations of CIR being blobbers in other games, its funny coz its true lol.

@op i think you've got something there, limit alliances or outpost access to a limited number of corps and you spread out the forces, make it more beneficial for other corps to own outposts and we have another tool to actually break up the herd mentality

All I have to say is , "You reap what you sow".

The Omen wrote:

Is it possible to reap more awesome, winning, and coolness?

GLiMPSE wrote:
The Omen wrote:

Is it possible to reap more awesome, winning, and coolness?

I'm not sure it is, but if anyone can it'll be us \o/