26 (edited by Annihilator 2011-04-24 14:32:21)

Re: Perpetuum Killboard

already mailed that to a DEV:

could you also add some more info to the "most dangerous" agent list?

with all the data you are collecting per kill, you could fill that list with MUCH more information.
making seperate topic for that wink

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

I want love for ewar pilots, I'm only credited with one kill this week sad

Definately need some ewar love

29 (edited by Deathfyre 2011-04-24 20:43:14)

hmm apparantly the back button does a double post sad

30 (edited by Red Bishop 2011-04-26 11:11:03)

GLiMPSE wrote:
Red Bishop wrote:

F-Navy has had a killboard running for about 3 weeks now and it is still being developped / matured.

You are welcome to visit and send requests and comments (please use the supplied link, top right of page).

http://chud.dyndns.info/perpet_kb/

This looks amazing -- it'd be awesome if you opened this up to the community and made it a perpetuum wide project as opposed to a fnavy specific killboard.

However, please don't host this on your home PC with Remote Desktop enabled and a Filezilla FTP server on it as well.

Hosting's cheap and it's not worth it to put yourself out there like this.

Lol  gotta start the project somewhere and I'm still collecting bug reports and features requests for now. Altho the plan is definitely to open it up to all.

And quit port-scanning my little basement box. smile

Deathfyre wrote:

hmm apparantly the back button does a double post sad

Mine or intelligence's? Please specify.

he did a double post here when he wrote that - guess which board he means...

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

I did give out some visitor accesses, was thinking he maybe somehow got one so could have been on mine... but yeah, should've read more carefully.

A killboard only works when the system is automatic.
Any non-official kill-board will always be worth less than the time it took to make.

Bawdrick wrote:

Any non-official kill-board will always be worth less than the time it took to make.

I think the F-NAVY one looks awesome but I agree, unless they open up the data or implement their own the numbers will never be accurate.

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!

Bawdrick wrote:

While we are waiting for the dear DEVs to make an API available, we have a base to play with and discover which features we want or not. I wouldn.t say it's worthless. Plus it'll be a jiffy to turn over on to the API when it came here.

The current incarnation of my KB took one night to code and i've been adding  few hours of patching here and there since i put it on. For something that the guys enjoy using as it is, i'd say its a pretty solid base for when the real deal rolls along.

But yes, you cannot trust a homemade KBoard that doesnt allow outside ou general verification mecanisms.

Jelan wrote:

I want love for ewar pilots, I'm only credited with one kill this week sad

and I totally agree on this.

So many fights, so little gratifications sad
Where would you be without the courage and bravery of all the EWar Pilots out there, always fighting on the frontlines, willing to die in battle for a greater cause. - Where´s me Sake 酒 drink?

Dev´s please get us into the envolved parties list, of a killmail.

Remedy Inc. recruiting. Schliess dich uns an. Bewerbung und Guides unter: www.remedy-inc.de
#Bad Robot
#RSI Star Citizen: REMEDY