Re: Get out of this toilet of a forum while you still can

DEV Zoom wrote:

The "report this post" links are there for a reason. Use them please.

Zoom, I realize that you would wish your forums to be something that the general public of Perpetuum would want to read to enhance their game play in PO, but I think what the general discussions about this game need is an "E-bouncer" without having to be as politically correct as a business trying to please their subscribers.

Your team probably has way too much to work on and think about without having to deal with moderating the jack-asses of these forums. I'm willing to give the PI forums a shot. If the PI forums really do trim the garbage, Ill be there.

Phalanx wrote:
DEV Zoom wrote:

The "report this post" links are there for a reason. Use them please.

Zoom, I realize that you would wish your forums to be something that the general public of Perpetuum would want to read to enhance their game play in PO, but I think what the general discussions about this game need is an "E-bouncer" without having to be as politically correct as a business trying to please their subscribers.

Your team probably has way too much to work on and think about without having to deal with moderating the jack-asses of these forums. I'm willing to give the PI forums a shot. If the PI forums really do trim the garbage, Ill be there.

I agree, but please dont let Savin in, i'm begging you! 

We cant have 2 forums of him on his knees gagging for us

Ok, so i had a look at the PI forums, nice layout.  Unfortunately its going to turn into a No Hope/ECorp circle jerk and anti Infestation propoganda site.  Which in itself is funny but i dont think its what the creator intended, shame really

If Infestation can come in and not troll then I don't see why they can't be there as well.

Lo there do I see my father.  Lo there do I see my mother and my sisters and my brothers.  Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning.  Lo, they do call to me, they bid me take my place among them, in the Halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live...forever.

Jelan wrote:

Ok, so i had a look at the PI forums, nice layout.  Unfortunately its going to turn into a No Hope/ECorp circle jerk and anti Infestation propoganda site.  Which in itself is funny but i dont think its what the creator intended, shame really

So post your concerns, defend yourself in PI forums. They know if it becomes biased its not going to work.

Here I just see the next troll down the line.

I hope it catches on you have my support.

RIP PERPETUUM

Celebro wrote:
Jelan wrote:

So post your concerns, defend yourself in PI forums. They know if it becomes biased its not going to work.

Here I just see the next troll down the line.

I hope it catches on you have my support.

If it was run by someone truly neutral in all the politics of PO then i might, however as its run and maintained by Joke its unlikely to work out imho