Re: Robot Speed

Ville wrote:
Annihilator wrote:

phm is hitting saps,
no attempts at diplomacy,
has to be handled different from the rest of the playerbase wink

WRONG.  Ville has reached out on 5 different occasions to different NER leadership.  Each Occasion was met with:  You will live on alpha as long as I play this game.  Except 1 time.  And that one CEO who shall remain nameless was met with respect and courtesy.

What absolute rubbish. I've offered to support you multiple times in holding a station in Kent, Norhoop or Alsbale offering the same terms I have offered NSE and NER - mutual defence and mutual ability to make a living. You have always said no because you want a blue island and access to the very stockpiles people want to prevent.

Everyone in the game has the ability to co-exist in their own space on the same terms and haave some good PvP to make the game more active. You are choosing not to do that, choosing to have fake resets and choosing to do the same tired and useless idiocy that has gone on for years unsuccessfully.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

You want to know what is wrong with this game and why no one plays.

Its this ***.

People have to come begging to everyone else crying not to shoot.

Years ago it was Ville. Now its Jita.

I am Perpetuum.

Perpetuum wrote:

Its this ***.

No its dumb forum alts like you trolling around every post. Toxic community.

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d

Lobo wrote:
Perpetuum wrote:

Its this ***.

No its dumb forum alts like you trolling around every post. Toxic community.

+1

If they would post something worth reading it would be one thing.

Clearly that's the problem.

We should spend some time fixing this, you know a full Dev cycle of a year or so?

Then we can have several patches to make it better and fix the bugs, in a span of 3 week intervals.

I am Perpetuum.

inbefore topic is moved to off-topic section

i agree, robot speed balance is off

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Of Course Speeds are WAY off..

What Jita is spouting is the OPPOSITE of what he was saying when HE Was getting his *** kicked in.

These Heavys, AND mechs need to be nerfed in speed, like I dont know, months ago?

Couple this with highways everywhere....just clueless of what is happening.

I am Perpetuum.