Topic: Why the crybabies wins?

...Well first of all this is not a problem. This is a global concept of a whole MMORPG. Every old-school player can remember a lot of really hardcore games in the past. Since the time of first MMOs much time passed. What has been changed? - The developers have learned the most important rule: There are should not be winners in the game.

What does it mean?
If in the game will appear some mighty faction and pwn the others - need to punish them. Yes exactly punish them for their victory.

Why?
1. Every MMO designed for infinite lifecycle. So it should be impossible to win here.
2. Vitory in the MMO means defeat the other faction. So they will leave the game and stop pay for it (That's all - they are loosers in current conditions).

How to avoid the people leaving?
- that's right: Declare the victory of their opponents unfair and change the rules.

What it gives?

The crybabies can forget their epic fail, wipe the tears and start troll their opponents. Kinda: ha-ha your win was unfair. Now we will win.
The winners will be upset, but they will remember their achievments and stay too. Also they will try to proove their advantage in any conditions.

P.S. Any change in game balance - is the end of the next-one act of theater encounters. Remember that the best reward will be your ban.

P.S.P.S. I advice to sticky the topic.

The theory of mutual interests
Why the crybabies wins?
Где Ханя - там победа (с)
DEV Zoom: No need to speculate...

Re: Why the crybabies wins?

Hunter good post basically.

I just would say something.
Where come from the crybabies, whiners? They are also players and see some point what the "winners" maybe not. So we should hear them at least and if likne now about sparks the whiney going that big enough to change the rules that not just mean the whiners win that means the game as a whole "system"should change a bit.

You see this now. The "winners" always try to defend their positions their opinions, but if they cant anymore becuse some "winner" strat to see the problem the "winners" will fail if the "system" need to change.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

You can win everytime, but if you lose once - opponent will celebrate a great victory, forgot about everything. (Syndic)

Why the crybabies wins?

Hunter wrote:

...Well first of all this is not a problem. This is a global concept of a whole MMORPG. Every old-school player can remember a lot of really hardcore games in the past. Since the time of first MMOs much time passed. What has been changed? - The developers have learned the most important rule: There are should not be winners in the game.

What does it mean?
If in the game will appear some mighty faction and pwn the others - need to punish them. Yes exactly punish them for their victory.

Why?
1. Every MMO designed for infinite lifecycle. So it should be impossible to win here.
2. Vitory in the MMO means defeat the other faction. So they will leave the game and stop pay for it (That's all - they are loosers in current conditions).

How to avoid the people leaving?
- that's right: Declare the victory of their opponents unfair and change the rules.

What it gives?

The crybabies can forget their epic fail, wipe the tears and start troll their opponents. Kinda: ha-ha your win was unfair. Now we will win.
The winners will be upset, but they will remember their achievments and stay too. Also they will try to proove their advantage in any conditions.

P.S. Any change in game balance - is the end of the next-one act of theater encounters. Remember that the best reward will be your ban.

P.S.P.S. I advice to sticky the topic.

1st: there has been no victory because you have been playing the game against ur selfs whit no opposition...

2nd: you havent PWNED any thing or any one..........

3rd: How did u win the game if its infinite and there is no victory conditions?

4th: 1 side/corp/alliance  owning the entire game is not a good game... but u all knew that dint u?  because if it was reversed u wuld crie too.....

5th: Hunters rage posts taste sweet

6th: inda....... shame on u

5 (edited by Hunter 2013-11-17 12:38:20)

Estamel Tharch0n wrote:

1st: there has been no victory because you have been playing the game against ur selfs whit no opposition...

4th: 1 side/corp/alliance  owning the entire game is not a good game... but u all knew that dint u?  because if it was reversed u wuld crie too.....

Yes, cry some more baby instead of reading and understanding. You and your friends doing pretty good. big_smile

Why the crybabies wins?

Hunter wrote:
Estamel Tharch0n wrote:

Yes, cry some more baby instead of reading and understanding. You and your friends doing pretty good. big_smile

What like when you cried after CHAOS nuked your first Gamma Base?
I remember you QQing about the oh so many bad mechanics Gammas have. 

How the not so mighty have fallen big_smile

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Estamel I going to think about this...

I just wrote the whiney was relevant at seom point, so basically with sparks you WAS RIGHT. Why you call me "shame on me" ???
I cant understand now.

And I still dont have problem with you guys. This is a game.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

>kills empty gammas of afk opponents
>takes betas people are too bored to defend
>opposes changes that make gameplay more interesting
>whines about changes designed to keep new people in the game
>is hunter

9 (edited by Hunter 2013-11-17 15:24:34)

Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:

What like when you cried after CHAOS nuked your first Gamma Base?
I remember you QQing about the oh so many bad mechanics Gammas have. 

How the not so mighty have fallen big_smile

You remember that i talked something in russian language. But you don't know what i talked about. Instead of you i understand my opponent's language. And i know you are crybabies. lol

...so Yes, cry some more baby instead of reading and understanding. You and your friends doing pretty good. big_smile

*edit: Offensive. - DEV Zoom

Why the crybabies wins?

Hunter.... the expert at crying lol

00111001 wrote:

>kills empty gammas of afk opponents
>takes betas people are too bored to defend
>opposes changes that make gameplay more interesting
>whines about changes designed to keep new people in the game
>is hunter

>suggests that somehow SpT is to blame for this so participates in a forum campaign to erase an advantage one side has because of your first 2 points.

am I doing this right?

MaSTeR GuNz wrote:

Not so good as you. smile

Why the crybabies wins?

13 (edited by BeastmodeGuNs 2013-11-17 16:44:58)

Hunter wrote:
MaSTeR GuNz wrote:

Not so good as you. smile

Your thinking of trinch buddy roll

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

14 (edited by Hunter 2013-11-17 16:55:26)

BeastmodeGuNs wrote:

Your thinking of trinch buddy roll

Bud... You are pathetic even without your attempts to troll me.

I was waiting for your missunderstanding. It is really hard for you now. Basicaly this topic for the future (when you become to adult and strong).

Why the crybabies wins?

BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH *BREATHS* HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!

Seriously Hunter? You disappoint me son. Unlike you, the people who've made an issue about this use the mechanic and know it's broken. Unlike you, they've made it a point to fix it for EVERYONE. This isn't about nerfing dream so that someone else can win. It's about a game imbalance that needed to be fixed. You'll still have your instant sparks, it's just that now you'll have to make a bit more tactical choices about where you want to have those sparks. It's a win-win compromise for everyone, and for you to blame the devs for "listening to the crybabies" is downright insulting. Grow up, as you're the one acting like a little baby now.

LongShanks wrote:

Seriously Hunter? You disappoint me son. Unlike you, the people who've made an issue about this use the mechanic and know it's broken. Unlike you, they've made it a point to fix it for EVERYONE. This isn't about nerfing dream so that someone else can win. It's about a game imbalance that needed to be fixed. You'll still have your instant sparks, it's just that now you'll have to make a bit more tactical choices about where you want to have those sparks. It's a win-win compromise for everyone, and for you to blame the devs for "listening to the crybabies" is downright insulting. Grow up, as you're the one acting like a little baby now.

I read ~1% to be enough that you trying to offend me. That's ok. Sometime you will became to adult and understand everything. Of course you have a chance to stay to be crybaby and continue cry under TMB each time you will be killed. I don't really care on you. And believe that i dont really read your post. smile

Why the crybabies wins?

Okay, this doesn't go anywhere. Closed.