Topic: Price for ICE in market = 1.00 nic

https://i.gyazo.com/9a6dbd6df18525c19cc … 70239c.jpg
I'm super rich!!! tongue

Was it a bug or a special offer? (2017-05-26 ~21:45)

P.S.
If GM expropriates these ICE, pls keep in mind, that two of them I had earlier bought for the real market price.

Re: Price for ICE in market = 1.00 nic

It was a gift from Jasdemi.
ICE, T4 mods, the works were on sale for 1nic.

Put it all to good use and share with new players!  Or fill the market with reasonable sale prices.

logicalNegation wrote:

It was a gift from Jasdemi.
ICE, T4 mods, the works were on sale for 1nic.

Put it all to good use and share with new players!  Or fill the market with reasonable sale prices.

Confirmed.

It was about 170 ice and 150-200 of each T4 mod and some other stuff for 1 nic each.

Would be a shame to let it all go to waste. smile

Dead game is dead and a good guy wants to spread the wealth. Share or not, it's a sandbox after all.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

It's a shame too.  I felt like the most passion I ever had in a game was here.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

This game one way or another is definitely one of the best online community/gameplay experiences I have had in online gaming for better or for worse. Plenty of PvP action, for me there will always be a satisfaction that comes from this game's PvP that I just wont ever be able to get from EVE.

However the population after the final syndicate robot release and the diminishing returns update mostly killed it for me personally, it would take a miracle similar to the Steam release and the devs caring any amount again for there to be anything remotely considered a decent pop and activity level again.

It seems that it may finally be in dead water but until the day the server is finally shutdown, I will just hold low hopes, enough not to be disappointed if nothing happens but enough to have even the smallest belief that theres still a small glimmer of hope for the game.

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

I still check by these forums every so often to see if things have picked up or what might have happend...

Perpetuum will always be the one of the 2 games I have enjoyed playing (planetside 2 is the other). The community might have been small but it made up for that in a large way. Perps PVP style I have always really enjoyed & its a shame it seems to have come to an end.

I could point out every fault made that cost the game chunks of its population over the years, but the fact is it doesn't matter.
As players we had a fantastic sandbox to play in & we played the hell out of it. smile

And I had fun playing the game with & against most of yas lol

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:

As players we had a fantastic sandbox to play in & we played the hell out of it. smile

I will never forget the 3 days straight we spent tunneling into Cassius's base and surrounding it with teraforming and turrets.  I feel asleep in my computer chair and woke up 4 hours later and peanut was approx 150 M in front of me still terraforming.  I just got more charges loaded and kept hitting the beacon and feel back asleep.  That imo was the BEST experience ever!  Just because the level of dedication was amazing!

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

9 (edited by Inda 2017-05-28 19:36:15)

Good to see you guys!

Perpetuum will continue either way! This is amazing should not be stop!

I could say what you guys wrote, I had amazing times here, against or with you. My first MMORPG experience and started one of the best (in a way), I had a luck I think!

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD