1 (edited by Hunter 2016-09-28 14:55:01)

Topic: Booster node energy consumption

I don't know when it started, but now (for example hi-tech) booster node consumes 60 AP for each connected turret. Every booster can be connected to 15 turrets. It means 900 AP consumes fully connected booster node. Remember that you can connect 3 booster nodes to the each turret we have 2700 AP requires for boost 15 turrets (not too much turrets for defence).

I think this is too much energy requires for turrets boost (or a bug) cause of Energy well gives only 3000 AP.

Now i understand why so many defenceless outposts around.

The theory of mutual interests
Why the crybabies wins?
Где Ханя - там победа (с)
DEV Zoom: No need to speculate...

Re: Booster node energy consumption

It's very simple, you only use as many boosters as you have energy for.

3 (edited by Hunter 2016-09-29 05:30:25)

DEV Zoom wrote:

It's very simple, you only use as many boosters as you have energy for.

2700 AP consumption against 3000 AP incoming from energy well. So i have to choice between facilities and defence? smile
This looks pretty weird if i have to find some extra energy spots specialy for turret boosters.

By my opinion the fully defended and fully functional base have to be enough 1 energy well for 1 week. It would be fair. No?..

Why the crybabies wins?

It really depends on what you call "fully defended".

The changes in gamma revamp were intended to make you choose between defense potential and base utility, instead of just "build ALL the things!" and be done with it.

Zoom... The ppl scares even step on beta. Everytime we shoot their bases - they only whine on forums. If (in any universe) perpetuum online will grow up and ppl start run in ganks 100 ppl+, turrets will die instantly without boosters. I dunno for what situation can be applied turret boosters. Simplier way - use t1 terminal, placed nearby colixium spot - nothing more. smile

P.S. Anyway. If this is not a bug and we can free shot remained gamma bases... okay. wink

Why the crybabies wins?

It's working as intended.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.