Re: Scheduled server downtime - 2016-02-16

Tonnik wrote:
Ville wrote:

What's the payout atm?

for a level 4 on beta 200k per squad member or 400k on your own. It used to be 8 - 15 million.

It was around 800k according to our statistics.

What's the new payments for level 6?  Can someone who has tested it confirm since Zooms being hush hush.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Ville wrote:

What's the new payments for level 6?  Can someone who has tested it confirm since Zooms being hush hush.

Level 6 harvesting missions now give ~2m NIC per plant type (~3m before), so 1/3 less. This should yield 80-100m NIC and up to 10k tokens per hour, if you have plants nearby. Reward for harvesting missions is heavily affected by population, as 2-3 agents can clear all the good spots per island, especially with the broken(?) plant growth.

Level 6 combat missions seem to give ~2-2.5m NIC per spawn. Only 3 NPCs spawn when doing solo, so you can pretty much do each spawn in 3-5 minutes(traveling included) in a speed fit heavy or even a mech. That should be about 30-40m NIC and 1-2k tokens per hour.

All rewards are based on level 8+ extensions at highest reward bonus (5).

That's not so bad.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Yeah sounds fair.  Way to go Zoom.

1h on beta to get 20mil nics? Zoom... my baph costs more than 20mil. And i can't do 6 lvl with assault bot...

But on the other hand, it is even better. I have a token, but no money. Where to get them? Trades! Or sell ICE!

See I told you to not *** until its out.

All is well.

Hehe.

I am Perpetuum.

I just tried them out, the level 6s.  Totally not worth doing.  I mean seriously not worth doing.  After 20 minutes made 10 million.  I make more mining titan ore lol.  Nice Job Zoom.

Chemist wrote:

1h on beta to get 20mil nics? Zoom... my baph costs more than 20mil. And i can't do 6 lvl with assault bot...

But on the other hand, it is even better. I have a token, but no money. Where to get them? Trades! Or sell ICE!

According to zoom, do beacons.  lol

Farm alpha back lol

Just @ Game

Zoom off topic can we change the harvesting missions to non production related plant matter. Turning in plants that are needed for production has caused the already screwed market in to mayhem. I wont even start to mention the inflation that won't be fixed soon

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d

Add this to the list of knee jerk reactions

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d

38 (edited by Goffer 2016-02-17 06:59:27)

DEV Zoom wrote:

Average time it takes to finish a level6 combat mission: 3 minutes (from our own statistics)

Would you mind to check all those assignments that require more than 5 minute pure walk time with plated HM?
My lvl 6 combat assignment experience must have been on a very bad spot.

BAHAHA... the market in this game swings more violently than Oprah's dieting tongue Well done Zoom! nice to see your staying true to form & cont to screw over the market! lol

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Zoom, just no need listen Jita and Jasdemi, They more than anyone else to cry for no reason.

example -> "more expensive, a lot of nic, nic too much for the mission, to do less, all items must be expensive .... etc. in general, any nonsense" smile

Just @ Game

41 (edited by Jita 2016-02-17 13:51:31)

BadAss wrote:

Zoom, just no need listen Jita and Jasdemi, They more than anyone else to cry for no reason.

example -> "more expensive, a lot of nic, nic too much for the mission, to do less, all items must be expensive .... etc. in general, any nonsense" smile

Before any feedback was given on the missions system from Joke the status quo was level 6 combat missions making 450m and 7k tokens an hour (through a broken mechanic the Devs didn’t even know about), harvesting missions that make 10k tokens an hour and a token shop that would allow you to buy black bots for 250m. Up to that point 'everything was fine'.

While I don’t agree with the way the mission system has been balanced we are certainly in a better position now than when we started. Much as your opinion Badass as one of the servers most eminent macro users is valuable if it were up to some on this server who willingly abused this without reporting it nothing would have changed.

If this was the case certain factions in game (including us) would be able to field black heavies easier than Mk2 heavies and you can imagine what that would do to PvP I hope.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

I have little to no expectation anymore, simply it has been proven again and again the developers don't know what the hell they are doing.

RIP PERPETUUM

Jita wrote:

Before any feedback was given on the missions system from Joke the status quo was level 6 combat missions making 450m and 7k tokens an hour (through a broken mechanic the Devs didn’t even know about), harvesting missions that make 10k tokens an hour and a token shop that would allow you to buy black bots for 250m. Up to that point 'everything was fine'.

While I don’t agree with the way the mission system has been balanced we are certainly in a better position now than when we started. Much as your opinion Badass as one of the servers most eminent macro users is valuable if it were up to some on this server who willingly abused this without reporting it nothing would have changed.

If this was the case certain factions in game (including us) would be able to field black heavies easier than Mk2 heavies and you can imagine what that would do to PvP I hope.

The problem that I have Jita is that you can be linked to two huge knee jerk changes, this current mission fiasco and the removal of NPC AoE from beta. When it comes to balancing instead of screaming that the sky is falling and that the game is going to be broken unless the devs do something right now, how about just reporting it and then participate or dont. Id rather have to pvp against black bots for a year than have to deal with another rushed balance patch. Clearly the devs dont do knee jerk reactions very well and Id like them to be able to work on new content instead of re-balancing a balancing patch for the next 12 months.

Aye Pod wrote:
Jita wrote:

The problem that I have Jita is that you can be linked to two huge knee jerk changes, this current mission fiasco and the removal of NPC AoE from beta. When it comes to balancing instead of screaming that the sky is falling and that the game is going to be broken unless the devs do something right now, how about just reporting it and then participate or dont. Id rather have to pvp against black bots for a year than have to deal with another rushed balance patch. Clearly the devs dont do knee jerk reactions very well and Id like them to be able to work on new content instead of re-balancing a balancing patch for the next 12 months.

While on both occasions the devs didn't do anything that we advised them to do I do understand why it seems like its best to just shut the *** up and leave the game with broken mechanics. It seems like the cure is worse than the illness sometimes.

i sold 15 million eppy for 100 nic each

situation normal

hmm
ok, out of curiosity, i have accepted a lvl5 production mission, while beeing in a 10+ squad.

that was 21:57
now, over an hour later, im still hauling in those 24 scarab loads of items to the terminal with two agents.
the estimated reward displayed is ~2Mio NIC.

i wonder how much i will get for real.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Annihilator wrote:

hmm
ok, out of curiosity, i have accepted a lvl5 production mission, while beeing in a 10+ squad.

that was 21:57
now, over an hour later, im still hauling in those 24 scarab loads of items to the terminal with two agents.
the estimated reward displayed is ~2Mio NIC.

i wonder how much i will get for real.

If you are using two agents then around 400k.

Jita wrote:

[If you are using two agents then around 400k.

very optimisic.

Zoom, if it was previously bugged - you cannot tell me that THIS is not:

http://i.imgur.com/tWjmvmQ.jpg

are you kidding me?

you take the mission goals and multiply them by the number of agents in current squad,
then you take the mission reward, add a little bonus per squad member,
and then you divide it through the number of initial squad members, and give every participating member the fraction of reward, as if everyone ins squad would get something.

and to make it worse - if you take a closer look to the left panel, it says "after extension bonus 214 090 NIC", but the transaction is "178 415 NIC"

both reward screens show tokens - and the bonus for doing it in a squad turns the total initial payout from 2Million down to 1.5 Million ? how does that work?

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

OK so having had a lot of chance to test the mission system I have some more feedback.

1) mission nic payouts are now roughly balanced. Its paying out the expected 60 - 80m even chaining missions using max skill's

2) token payout is probably weak in some mission types but they are the ones with the lowest barriers to entry and so it works fine

3) combat mission difficulty is a joke. It needs making a lot more difficult so that missions take longer but pay more. When you are getting arkhes to fight in higher level missions something is wrong

4) black heavy token cost and nic cost is about right

5) T4+ token and nic cost is way to high, one module should be closer to 10k tokens and 150m nic

6) nic sinks are working well

50 (edited by ShowBlink 2016-03-04 10:31:33)

Jita wrote:

5) T4+ token and nic cost is way to high, one module should be closer to 10k tokens and 150m nic

15-20k tokens and 250-400kk are ok