26 (edited by Annihilator 2015-03-17 20:58:11)

Re: Post Balancing Patch.

Phantomburn wrote:

Let me ask this question,  should an Ictus cap itself out before it can neutralize the energy of another robot?

If you cap out first, you did something wrong.
Thats like trying to demob a demob immune seth and then getting killed by a gropho

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

27 (edited by Nooodlzs 2015-03-18 12:39:07)

Well I logged in to see if any re balancing changes have been enacted, did a little bit, 12 people in GC, green bots still useless with Ictus at the bottom, rivler and symbiot Mk 1s still better and tougher than an Ictus Mk2, what is the point of the Ictus now?

For your information Anni, yes the Ictus caps out, even with injectors fitted still, it is useless and having specialized in that bot, I feel ripped off.

probably staying away another 2-3 months until I have more SP and at least I can pilot another colour to the same standard as a noob.

There's ways and ways around that particular conundrum Nooodlzs. wink

TS & read pings & grab yo d*ck and doubleclick etc.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Syndic wrote:

There's ways and ways around that particular conundrum Nooodlzs. wink

I understand that Syndic but it doesn't change the fact that the Dev's screwed the pooch with their changes.

Unfortunately we can only work around the stupid, curing it isn't really a worthwhile option.

CIR Complaint Form

Annihilator wrote:
Phantomburn wrote:

Let me ask this question,  should an Ictus cap itself out before it can neutralize the energy of another robot?

If you cap out first, you did something wrong.
Thats like trying to demob a demob immune seth and then getting killed by a gropho

Bait drake is tasty.

You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Nooodlzs wrote:

Well I logged in to see if any re balancing changes have been enacted, did a little bit, 12 people in GC, green bots still useless with Ictus at the bottom, rivler and symbiot Mk 1s still better and tougher than an Ictus Mk2, what is the point of the Ictus now?

For your information Anni, yes the Ictus caps out, even with injectors fitted still, it is useless and having specialized in that bot, I feel ripped off.

probably staying away another 2-3 months until I have more SP and at least I can pilot another colour to the same standard as a noob.

TL;DR, still a sad panda that you kept neuting plants which reulted in you getting easily killed by 2-3 Arbalists and that you need to blame the devs for you in particular supposedly insta capping yourself while you were neuting plants in attempt to hit the actual target in PvP.

Dude, get real, though the ictus is not so viable anymore, it is not nearly as useful as it used to be(can still tank and can throw over a dozen neut volleys fine if you us it decent.(or if its not loaded with enwar tunings)

P.S. current mechanics do make seth better boat for both the neuting and tanking aspect though.

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

BeastmodeGuNs wrote:
Nooodlzs wrote:

TL;DR, still a sad panda that you kept neuting plants which reulted in you getting easily killed by 2-3 Arbalists and that you need to blame the devs for you in particular supposedly insta capping yourself while you were neuting plants in attempt to hit the actual target in PvP.

Dude, get real, though the ictus is not so viable anymore, it is not nearly as useful as it used to be(can still tank and can throw over a dozen neut volleys fine if you us it decent.(or if its not loaded with enwar tunings)

P.S. current mechanics do make seth better boat for both the neuting and tanking aspect though.

a seth mk2 maybe. At 7X the cost.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

back ictus! nerf other slots seth (save only 1 other slot)

Just @ Game

35 (edited by Chemist 2015-03-18 20:01:56)

Nerf BadAss. Boost Chemist.

Mk2 (slots: weapon/head/legs):

Seth - 6/6/6 - HP-tank. Must have a lot legs slots. Long Range bot - must have a lot head slots. Moderate DPS faction weapons.

Gropho - 7/6/5 - Shield-tank. Must have head slots (shields hardener). LR bot. DPS unknown big_smile

Mesmer - 7/5/6 - Armor-tank. Must have a lot legs slots. Short Range, have big alpha-strike.

It's okay. There is nothing to adjust. But... Gropho and Mesmer have 7 weapons slot... Boost Seth! big_smile

1v1 BadAss v Chemist, FIGHT!

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Inda wrote:

1v1 BadAss v Chemist, FIGHT!

Place your bets. I'm for free I will not kill him. lol

Chemist, ok, more ideas how back ictus? if dont nerf other slots for seth. maybe add bonus ictus for neuting...

Just @ Game

Neuting with Ictus MK2 is still a strong weapon, Neuting with Ictus is weak as 3 leg slots are too few for efficient usage.

But a comparison shows that Ictus is in the moment not the strongest choices for Neut Setup. As there are alternatives who could use a forth slot and provide at least same capabilities for Reactor and energy if not far better choices.

You people are crazy with it really. Nobody complained about the ictus before EnWar tunings were added, it did just fine. Now with the tunings you can make it perform better than that and because it used to do better your complaining it sucks.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Waspfleet, Ictusfleet, Grophofleet - doctrines we designed and loved, but ultimately retired for very good reasons.

Nothing stops you from fielding them against us if you think Ictus is just fine. smile

CIR Complaint Form

You would have to log in more than twice a month for that

Termis have killed more people than Ictus March 2015.

Phantomburn wrote:

Termis have killed more people than Ictus March 2015.

i haven't seen ictus "killing" things for years wink

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!

*** launchers been around forever

Phantomburn wrote:

*** launchers been around forever

theres a difference between killmail whoring, and actually killing things.

Annihilator wrote:

i haven't seen ictus "killing" things for years wink

Exactly, it has one role, trouble is other bots also do that role better and also have a main role, the Ictus can't mine like rivler or harvest like symbiont which are both now better at the Ictus main role, it is useless as a damage platform which the Seth and Mesmer do well, which also do the Ictus role better.

What use is the Ictus when other bots are better at it's role?

That is my question.

ictus mk2 vs mesmer mk2 will result in a neuted out heavy every time. I dont get the hate.

Jita wrote:

ictus mk2 vs mesmer mk2 will result in a neuted out heavy every time. I dont get the hate.

because if you can afford a seth mk2 with neuts you wont see the worth of an ictus.

Jita wrote:

That's not true.