1 (edited by Inda 2015-12-17 20:24:05)

Topic: [ETHoS] is recruiting!

-may some changes in time-

[ETHoS] is recruiting! Feel free to join!
We have mature leadership with bunch of new guys!
The goal in ETHoS is your enjoyment ingame! We are more happy when you enjoy your playtime!

We are capitalistic corp, buy and sell doctrine. More casual playstile.
We are operate at the green maps. Hershfield, Norhoop, Alsbale, Emperth, Solarfield.
TeamSpeak acces (thx to NSE).

(Alpha I base:  Truhold-Markson Alpha Terminal - New Virginia)
Alpa II base:    Hershfield Main Terminal - Hershfield
Beta bases:      Uria, Karapyth - Norhoop
Gamma base:   ,,, - Emperth

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CORP description:

Ethos is a Greek word meaning "character" that is used to describe the guiding beliefs or ideals that characterize a community, nation, or ideology.

Our Ethos, as a Nian Corporation, is a group of people dedicated to the notion that hanging out with great people and blowing up pixels are great to do together.
We welcome all roles and player availabilities, whatever your experience or time in game.  Whereever and whatever you like to do, there is a place to do it with us.

Also as a corp we use Capitalistic form of play, so we buy and sell to corpmembers. And more likely casual team.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Casual Carebears Capitalists

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Re: [ETHoS] is recruiting!

Everyone is Welcome in ETHoS!

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

I'm looking for corp to join. Eve veteran, perpetuum newbie, looking to get the full experience out of this game. Looking forward to joining you all:yarr:

Contact Funding or me if I you are online.

Energy to Earth!

Everyone is welcome in [ETHoS], feel free to join!

Energy to Earth!

Looking for new members into the crew!

Energy to Earth!

Shameless bump for a cool crew!

8 (edited by Inda 2015-02-08 11:02:35)

We still looking for new members! Maybe even more than before! ETHOS is nicely growing! Join to for PVP, for PVE. Join for the nice team we have both from EU and USA!

Energy to Earth!

Hey there.  I'm a returner.  Played for a while last year and then left and am back to play a bit more intensively now.  I am inconsistent with my play times (my schedule moves a lot), but interested in a corp which is friendly and has flexibility.  I'm on Eastern time US.  So far mostly PvE, building skills and ratting, researching, exploring/mapping, etc.  If it seems like a fit, I will contact one of you when I am next in the game.

Safe travels on Nia!

Sure find me or Funding!

Energy to Earth!

ETHOS is looking for you! Contact us!

Energy to Earth!

I sent in an app on both my toons. I'm a new player but I've been banking XP from the day Perpetuum went F2P.

13 (edited by Inda 2015-02-24 07:16:54)

Thank you your interest!

Energy to Earth!

14 (edited by Inda 2015-03-15 12:05:11)

ETHOS is stronger than ever! Come join us!

Mainly EU TimeZone, but everyone welcome!

Energy to Earth!

"Are you tired of living in the frigid colds of outer space? Not feeling al to happy to let your clone to be reaped and remoddeld by Sleepers? Join Perpetuum now. We bring robots from a far flun planet that you can never visit. But hey, at least there are pretty flowers and a beautiful sunny sky."

by Zolkin, new ETHOS player! Come join us and enjoy this conversations!

Energy to Earth!

ETHOS is waiting for you to join! Enjoy our services to every aspect of the game!

Energy to Earth!

17 (edited by Inda 2015-04-24 04:30:42)

We are still looking for new members! Find us!

CHNANGED original post.
Whit this:

We are capitalistic corp, buy and sell doctrine.
We are operate at the green maps. Hershfield, Norhoop, Alsbale, Emperth, Solarfield.
TeamSpeak acces (thx to NSE).

Energy to Earth!

18 (edited by Inda 2015-06-19 06:00:48)

ETHOS is looking for new members, feel free to join! We cant provide much activity but a helpful team, and a lot of acces to any type of gameplay. Join us! We are capitalistic and casual team.

Energy to Earth!

We are the CasualCapitalists are open to new members!

Energy to Earth!

ETHoS is open to every player ingame! Let us know if we interest your needs!

Energy to Earth!

Everyone is welcome in ETHOS!

We changed our deirction's so more teamplay is expected and more robots for PVP! Come join to the new era!

Energy to Earth!

22 (edited by Rasmus Vombat 2015-11-25 13:27:13)

ETHOS is a very nice and welcoming corp, we help new and vet players to have fun.

Let's play together in times after patch 3.7, which is being deployed right now smile

Come join us !

Energy to Earth!

We are here and need you!

Energy to Earth!

25 (edited by Inda 2015-12-29 08:39:34)

Join us!

recruitment message:

ETHOS is recruiting! You can be a new or an old veteran we accept everyone, enjoy our services to every aspect of the game! Our HQ at Shinjalar and we are getting bigger and BIGGER! Come and enjoy the game with us!

Energy to Earth!