1 (edited by Syndic 2014-06-04 17:02:24)

Topic: Remove this server-pathing

Whatever you did it broke everything the game is unplayable in PVP for anyone from the US, even EU's are having problems.

Or fix it

No point PVPing with this, whole game is unreliable.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Re: Remove this server-pathing

Yes plz *** yourself ASAP plz! i mean come on guys what were you thinking? GG

We are playing chess and the rest of perp is playing checkers.   http://stringcan.com/wp-content/uploads … 80x305.jpg     
http://www.youtube.com/user/Alkore321/videos

So far I have had a couple of random cases of blinking from one location to another and have run up an impassible cliff sideways for about 30 seconds before being teleported back to the ground. 
Are we just seeing things that were happening anyway and the client didn't know about, or are these new issues?

+1
-Confucius

I had 2 people from US trying to get to a target and they couldn't shoot or do anything the server just kept teleporting them back for 3-4 minutes.

Worst thing is before you "knew" that your bot is where you see it on your screen, now there's a constant uncertainty "will it teleport me back?" hanging in the air that's absolutely detrimental to any sort of PVP.

CIR Complaint Form

OMG YOU PLAYERS... ALWAYS COMPLAINE..................

I believe pvp could be very exciting and the game has what it takes. But this is game is ruined and we all know  by who, it´s by corps like CiR, -77- and PHM. - by Fu ManChu

Syndic wrote:

Worst thing is before you "knew" that your bot is where you see it on your screen, now there's a constant uncertainty "will it teleport me back?" hanging in the air that's absolutely detrimental to any sort of PVP.

Another method would be that the client doesn't let your robot move if the server doesn't let it/doesn't answer/whatever. This would probably remove the uncertainty.

The bottom line is that we're warping back to where we were almost every time we go near a plant or near impassable terrain. US players seem to be experiencing much more problems then EU, I don't even wanna think what it'll be for the australians.

CIR Complaint Form

WHAT THE ***

are you kidding me Zoom?????????????????????

????????????????????????
?????????????????????????

??????????????

Ill be playing D3

just revert the whole thing

How can you guys be so irresponsible???

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

Wait you have a test server!??!?

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d

Syndic wrote:

I had 2 people from US trying to get to a target and they couldn't shoot or do anything the server just kept teleporting them back for 3-4 minutes.

We noticed that on test server too.

11 (edited by Syndic 2014-06-04 20:29:18)

I just spent 30 minutes rubberbanding with 20 guys over an island.

Fix your sh*t and use the test server.

Game is unplayable 200%

30 F*CKING MINUTES OF CROSSING 3 F*CKING KILOMETERS ACROSS A F*CKING ISLAND WATCHING EVERYONE F*CKING RUBBERBAND 300 F*CKING METERS BACK BECAUSE YOU IMPLEMENT F*CKING SH*T WITHOUT TESTING

Calm down Bobo.

CIR Complaint Form

Suffice to say, other games sounds much better at the moment untill this is fixed.

Seems to be really bad when you have multiple clients open at the same time. Warping around like mad.  1 Client seems to reduce the warp to a bare minimum.

Ololo! Yesterday I talked about this issue, but only in response heard ***...

More tears, BFF! lol More!

Don't they teach people to read in Russia anymore?

CIR Complaint Form

Syndic wrote:

I just spent 30 minutes rubberbanding with 20 guys over an island.

Fix your sh*t and use the test server.

Game is unplayable 200%

30 F*CKING MINUTES OF CROSSING 3 F*CKING KILOMETERS ACROSS A F*CKING ISLAND WATCHING EVERYONE F*CKING RUBBERBAND 300 F*CKING METERS BACK BECAUSE YOU IMPLEMENT F*CKING SH*T WITHOUT TESTING

Calm down Bobo.

CALM DOWN BOBO.  CALM THE *** DOWN!

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Told them about it.  Said *** it and patched it anyway!

Good Work Devs. roll

The Gifter
Top  Killer 2013  - 01: 334 -- 17 -- 317  : Merkle
Top  Killer 2012  - 01: 027 -- 472 -- 445 : Merkle

Scarab Kill Count - 13

Yeah, same problem as described above, all of our people are rubberbanding, and having to log off multiple times before it kinda fixes it for a little while.  game is unplayable for anything serious

Rubberbanding!!!

21 (edited by Stranger Danger 2014-06-05 05:28:56)

Roll this back asap.

Unless the intended effect is to remove lag by removing player activity and pvp all together.

Right now its like steam never happened in game...and its scary to see these number trends on steam charts and the chat count being where it is...

Theres no reason to have this desync in the game.  Also, remember, now that free bots are given for pvp loss when lagging there will be game wrecking lag in ever fight moving forward...if you know what I mean...

Bring back the old client side movement.  Upgrade your infrastructure.

Stranger Danger / Capital Punishment / Cyberdown
Pillar of the Community
Ruler of Recruit Chat
CIR Ministry of Truth

DEV Zoom wrote:
Syndic wrote:

Another method would be that the client doesn't let your robot move if the server doesn't let it/doesn't answer/whatever. This would probably remove the uncertainty.

I think that's called turn based. Will my Bishop only be moving in a diagonal fashion?

Serious, the system in place is FUBAR.

Our logs... they show nothing.

Sparking to other games

Game unplayable.  Please fix or the boost in pop will dissolve fast.

How the *** isn't this fixed yet.

Waiting TWO DAYS, doesn't do ***.  Roll it back for fix the dam thing.

The silence thing isn't going to help your case either.

The Gifter
Top  Killer 2013  - 01: 334 -- 17 -- 317  : Merkle
Top  Killer 2012  - 01: 027 -- 472 -- 445 : Merkle

Scarab Kill Count - 13