Topic: Armor Nexus

Currently it works in a way that once you turned it on, it increases max amount of HP you can have, without actual adding those HP. That means that for this module apply it's effect, you need to armor rep those HP, or ask someone to RR you. As an opposite to, says, Speed Nexus, or Ewar Nexus, or whatever, the effect of Armor Nexus is kinda delayed or even not applied at all - during the battle, one who receiving that bonus, can be simply unable to get that extra armor, because he is either doesn't have spare energy to run a cycle or two (expecially with those new changes), or have their less than 100% - Armor Repair income (which means, they wouldn't feel any difference), or even too busy shooring or running to see if they are under effect.

Taking all that into account, I hardly doubt anyone does use Armor Nexus, and probably never will.

I suppose that Armor Nexus should increase / decrease both max HP and current HP.

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

Re: Armor Nexus

to make it even worse, if you teleport while under the effect of the nexus,
you will end up beeing damaged, because the server will only register your relative health at despawn, and restore that when you respawn.

a simple fix would be, if the nexus would add plain x% RESISTS instead of x% hitpoints

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Annihilator wrote:

to make it even worse, if you teleport while under the effect of the nexus,
you will end up beeing damaged, because the server will only register your relative health at despawn, and restore that when you respawn.

a simple fix would be, if the nexus would add plain x% RESISTS instead of x% hitpoints

Or that. Like an active uni.

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

Good idea with the resists, I have put it on my todo.

DEV Zoom wrote:

Good idea with the resists, I have put it on my todo.

note, it was "resists", not "resist points".

for a plain unbalanced mk2 heavy mech, 100 additional resist points will mean almost nothing... but up to 10% additional resists would be almost IMBA... almost.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear