1 (edited by Neoxx 2010-12-15 06:55:37)

Topic: Power Leveling Service

Sick of being a 20k'er?  Hate all the vets stealing your spawns on Alpha? Want to turn on easy-mode and pwn all the noobs in Perpetuum?  Stop being a whiny b*tch and try Neoxx's Power Leveling Service!

For the low low price of 14.95 USD (subscription not included) I will power level your character to everlasting Perpetuum glory!  This includes:

• All extensions to level 10!!!!

• Detailed character back story and history of your accomplishments in Nia expertly formatted in your profile.

• 100,000 NIC to splurge with.

• Your own password protected chat channel.

• 1,000,000 Syn-tec Sensor Amplifiers

Payment can only be made via Paypal at this time.  Moneybookers is planned in the near future.  I assume everyone can pay with these services, so CC/Debit options may not be available until the complaints department gets on my *** about the influx of disgruntled customers.

*Service cannot be guaranteed in under 18 years.  All sales are final.  I waive all responsibility for the server going offline before your service has completed.  Access to your account may be restricted to protect my finely tuned process.  Failure to maintain an active subscription will cancel this service without refund.*

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

Re: Power Leveling Service

But Neoxx, is that 14.95 US?

Also tell us your payment options and if there is any limited time bonus offer for the first 20 lucky customers.

Weapon X wrote:

But Neoxx, is that 14.95 US?

Also tell us your payment options and if there is any limited time bonus offer for the first 20 lucky customers.

Thank you for your input.  Your business is important to us.

"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

is there a discount if you buy in bulk?

me and my corp might be intrested

(moved to OD just in case someone would take this seriously)

DEV Zoom wrote:

[stewie] Damn damn damn damn damn! [/stewie]

Yur company sux! I waited my cherectar for a week. AD on yur website saz U delever me levelded charictar in on week after I give money. I give U my asswrd, I pay with my mom see see and U change my passwrd, U asian morin! Gimme back my cherectar! Morder furder!

Chief Ubenor wrote:

Yur company sux! I waited my cherectar for a week. AD on yur website saz U delever me levelded charictar in on week after I give money. I give U my asswrd, I pay with my mom see see and U change my passwrd, U asian morin! Gimme back my cherectar! Morder furder!

Thank you for your feedback.  Your business is important to us.

Neoxx wrote:
DEV Zoom wrote:

[stewie] Damn damn damn damn damn! [/stewie]

Oh Christ, you had me in tears Neoxx. lol

Oldest player still in the game. Perpetuum for life.
Original Founder of M2S, may it rest in peace. sad
"Hungarian Math" is defined by the dictionary as "Just like normal math, but where each equation ends by dividing the sum by Potato."
-Shoutout to "Stranger Danger" for the "potato" comment.