Re: Current Cost Of EP
There needs to be a worthwhile point for pvp I guess. Just killing for hoots and giggles doesn't always cut it.
Ahhh well ... can't win em all right?
The problem is even though there are things you can do on beta that yield better result then alpha, people don't like risking assets on beta what so ever as there is good risk of losing those assets when alpha gives enough profit that you feel no need to take risks on a PvP island.
As for PvP, there is simply no incentive aside rom SAPs, ideally if the devs work on syndicate supply drops after all the MK1 syndicate robots are finished, there could be some nice benefits.
Beta drops could include:
- T4 and T4+ modules(Based on island faction)
- MK2 CTs
- Syndicate robot CTs(If ever implemented)
- Requsition slips(highest lvl ones based on island faction)
- PvP ammo (based on island faction)
- Star TAPs (based on island faction)
- Tokens(?) (based on island faction)
-Guardian commander TAPs(?) (Super rare)
Of coursec loot table would have to be randomized but having syndicate drops with chances for these could help beta and PvP incentive as a whole. Just an idea.