1 (edited by Goddleyeke 2010-12-15 04:43:53)

Topic: @ dev zoom

How was  a link that has copy right infringement on perpetuum online not removed?

Possibly you could explain this action to me. You let copy right infringement slide, and so called "trolling" slide in your forums, but removed a link i posted reporting a threat to perpetuum?

You say a player requested the link to be removed? Well i request that perpetuum sue, or take legal action against copy right infringement. Your saying that a "player" created a fake website, then requested the screenshots of his fake website be deleted. I must misunderstand the direction of the development team.

Re: @ dev zoom

He's not the legal department.  Someone needs to calm the f*ck down and take a hefty dose of Trollazilol.

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

3 (edited by Goddleyeke 2010-12-15 04:46:41)

@ neoxx, i dont appreciate the vulgar language, or the fact that you told me to drug my self.

Also this post was not toward you, and has nothing to do with you. Perhaps you should stay out of this issue, unless your scared that the names I have obtained will be released to the development team for the copy right infringement.

Goddleyeke wrote:

@ neoxx, i dont appreciate the vulgar language, or the fact that you told me to drug my self.

Also this post was not toward you, and has nothing to do with you. Perhaps you should stay out of this issue, unless your scared that the names I have obtained will be released to the development team for the copy right infringement.

Actually if you post in a public forum, the public can then comment on it, dont like it, well shouldn't have posted it there, you cant throw things out in public to call people out, then cry because you got called out for it.......Also, Trollazilol is not really a drug.......and unless you are an idiot you know that, so he did not tell you to drug yourself......so seriously, take a dose of Trollazilol and calm down.

Who the $#@% is stEvE?

You're posting in a forum.  If you dont want us to comment, send it to them in a PM.  Dumbass.

And as for the 'vulgar language' thing, this is a recent quote of you:

[04:06:49] <Goddleyeke> You dont have to respect me period, talk sh*t about me all day,

"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

Your correct Neoxx, I should have directly contacted a DEV over this issue. In the case that M2s is talking about, Trollazilol is related to being a pill i can take to calm down. Representing i should have taken medication before posting.

In any case, i suppose you feel that a private PM from me in game to another player, where i suggested a player could talk bad about me subsides for vulgar language on a public forum toward my online character, where some one is directly attacking me. Quite the extraction, and quite a stretch.

M2s wont last much longer so glorify (Ie: troll) it while it last.

Goddleyeke wrote:

In the case that M2s is talking about, Trollazilol is related to being a pill i can take to calm down. Representing i should have taken medication before posting.

Its OK.  We understand that you're just 'slow' sometimes.  Just sound it out.  You'll get it eventually.

M2s wont last much longer so glorify (Ie: troll) it while it last.

Yeah, I think 1 year in Perpetuum is long enough.

8 (edited by Alexander 2010-12-15 06:05:19)

I think I remember the post you're talking about. The post itself didn't make any sense and just linked to your own website with two screenshots of the market. You then asked how links like "That" (Meaning the link you posted yourself) were allowed. To which they were removed. Showing that links like "That" will be removed.

I think you were attempting to say that a website (I forget the address) was attempting to create a fake copy of this forum using copyright images and a copyright design. You just failed to mention it.

Honestly I can't see this company having enough money or time to waste shutting down cheap copies until they do something serious.

If it was damaging to the company and the game then expensive and time consuming legal action could be taken. smile

The Game

we have some special people around here

looks like US military take everyone they can get no matter the mental issues

Goddleyeke wrote:

Personnally i recommend coming off the prescription medication, its obviously not helping.  I can recommend crack or crystal meth as an alternative, good luck

i like cake

just saying

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.” – Elbert Hubbard

Outlaw wrote:

i like cake

just saying

Oh my god. Me too!

The Game

Cake makes you fat

GoodKat wrote:

Cake makes you fat

You're not my friend any more.

The Game

Goddleyeke wrote:

Your saying that a "player" created a fake website, then requested the screenshots of his fake website be deleted. I must misunderstand the direction of the development team.

No, the reason the link was removed is because it lead to screenshots that contained the scammer in question impersonating another player who has nothing to do with the whole thing, effectively hurting his reputation. Sorry for being unclear.

This is a great thread* I think I'll post here.

* With exception to the OP

Goddleyeke wrote:

Trollazilol is related to being a pill i can take to calm down. Representing i should have taken medication before posting.

^^^
my favorite part ....

and BTW yes, you should have haha...

I love it when Goddleyeke talks.