Topic: Perpetuum Lore for Dummies

For those of you who don't want to waste your time reading the lore.

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

Re: Perpetuum Lore for Dummies

lets DDOS NIA!

Actual lore for dummies;

George Orwell was right, and the world has fractured into 3 giant countries who keep everyone miserable, Oceania, Eurasia, and Eastasia (actually ICS, Trumark Holdson and the Weeaboos). They are supposed to be mega-corporations, but they own everything so I don't even know how that's supposed to work. They fill their time by making everyone on Earth miserable for no good reason.

Eventually they run out of energy because they burnt it all fueling Kitten Furnaces (the fuel was also kittens). They build a giant nuclear power plant IN SPACE over Earth so that when it explodes it will spread fallout over everyone, thus causing the most needless suffering.

It does explode, but in addition to causing cancer in infants the world over, it makes a wormhole. Somehow. With astounding sciency magic.

They do many tests on the wormhole, and when they eventually run out of puppies, they decide to throw a nanomachine in instead. The nanomachines discover the homeworld of the Transformers and immediately decide to destroy it as revenge for the Michael Bay movies. There's some excuse about the Transformer's homeworld having lots of energy, but the wormhole is the size of a molecule, so good luck with that.

Like a mechanical virus the nanomachines infect 3 of the Transformer's cities, turning the population into zombies. These are the 3 cities on the alpha isles. Then the *** back on Earth break out some joysticks and decide to control the robot zombies like they were playing some kind of multiplayer computer game. They also whine about how their zombie robot is too weak and how the other team is gay for being so gay.

So that's the story - you're an *** sitting on Earth, playing a computer game about an *** sitting on Earth, controlling a robot zombie apocalypse because you ran out of kittens to burn.

^
Exactly big_smile

Moved to OD.

Rook Rube wrote:

Actual lore for dummies;

George Orwell was right, and the world has fractured into 3 giant countries who keep everyone miserable, Oceania, Eurasia, and Eastasia (actually ICS, Trumark Holdson and the Weeaboos). They are supposed to be mega-corporations, but they own everything so I don't even know how that's supposed to work. They fill their time by making everyone on Earth miserable for no good reason.

Eventually they run out of energy because they burnt it all fueling Kitten Furnaces (the fuel was also kittens). They build a giant nuclear power plant IN SPACE over Earth so that when it explodes it will spread fallout over everyone, thus causing the most needless suffering.

It does explode, but in addition to causing cancer in infants the world over, it makes a wormhole. Somehow. With astounding sciency magic.

They do many tests on the wormhole, and when they eventually run out of puppies, they decide to throw a nanomachine in instead. The nanomachines discover the homeworld of the Transformers and immediately decide to destroy it as revenge for the Michael Bay movies. There's some excuse about the Transformer's homeworld having lots of energy, but the wormhole is the size of a molecule, so good luck with that.

Like a mechanical virus the nanomachines infect 3 of the Transformer's cities, turning the population into zombies. These are the 3 cities on the alpha isles. Then the *** back on Earth break out some joysticks and decide to control the robot zombies like they were playing some kind of multiplayer computer game. They also whine about how their zombie robot is too weak and how the other team is gay for being so gay.

So that's the story - you're an *** sitting on Earth, playing a computer game about an *** sitting on Earth, controlling a robot zombie apocalypse because you ran out of kittens to burn.

I need to know how it ends!  I hate soaps and their bloody cliffhangers