Topic: Pleae fix my mining Tower

I want to use my Gamma island.  Please Fix it.  I have put up a tower 3 different times still bugged.  Jesus Weeps.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Re: Pleae fix my mining Tower

Bump for he is risen.

I need it like a month ago.  It was mildly annoying.  Now its down right game breaking for us.  For the love of God remove the restriction on colixium mining on gamma.

what do you do with colixium to begin with?

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Scarab mk2. Continually update my gamma bases.  Things like that.

+1

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Agree with ville on this one, it needs fixing. TBH I never understood why we need a dedicated structure to mine it anyway, it's only available on gamma, just drop the requirement for a tower.

Blocker wrote:

Agree with ville on this one, it needs fixing. TBH I never understood why we need a dedicated structure to mine it anyway, it's only available on gamma, just drop the requirement for a tower.

long time ago, the player-DEV consens was, that there needs to be something that can't be ninja mined, and has to require those overly expensive buildings, that also require colixium to upgrade.

since gamma was designed around vertical progression, thats a logical implementation.

btw,
Ville, it would actually more believable if you just said you want to hoard colixium in billions just for those T5 items and syndicate bots, since Zoom somewhere said they may contain colixium. yarr

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

You need just some Colixium to reconstruct energy wells (a task necessary several times a week).
You need far more Colixium if you like to build High Tech infrastructure.

I like the mining tower, but if it is not possible to fix mining tower within 6 weeks in a way that we can use it, they should not be mandatory for mining, as it is illogical that we are forced to move Colix reserves from Alpha to Gamma just to maintain basic construction tasks.

Annihilator wrote:
Blocker wrote:

long time ago, the player-DEV consens was, that there needs to be something that can't be ninja mined, and has to require those overly expensive buildings, that also require colixium to upgrade.

since gamma was designed around vertical progression, thats a logical implementation.

btw,
Ville, it would actually more believable if you just said you want to hoard colixium in billions just for those T5 items and syndicate bots, since Zoom somewhere said they may contain colixium. yarr

I don't give a flying *** about that, I need to upgrade 4 terminals to T3, and I need infrastructure to support them.  It's *** bullshit this is STILL broken!  Just remove the tower and do something useful for gamma and give mining towers MORE of a bonus to let us move faster like the tower gives you 30% harvest increase etc..  So we can use them at noralgis plantations(worth building) or to pull it out of the ground faster for solids!  It's like they are afraid to make players life more easy because they are worried about balance but 1. Alliance owning the game map is okay...

Don't waste time on something that 4 people in the game give a damn about. Think about new people.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Yes please don't fix bugs!!  Let's just keep the cargo bug in forever!!

Jita wrote:

Don't waste time on something that 4 people in the game give a damn about. Think about new people.

This is not an acceptable, small little bug. Needs to be fixed!

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

I mean the worst case scenario is the four people who actually care about gamma and already have a bucket load of t3 stuff might have to use some lower tier or redistribute the stuff they have already. Since no gamma structures are dying its hardly a game breaking priority.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Jita wrote:

I mean the worst case scenario is the four people who actually care about gamma and already have a bucket load of t3 stuff might have to use some lower tier or redistribute the stuff they have already. Since no gamma structures are dying its hardly a game breaking priority.

Self centered interests....pathetic.

Ville wrote:
Jita wrote:

Self centered interests....pathetic.

Yeah thats what I'm saying Ville, glad you agree. I mean surely those four people can see the big picture and take it on the chin for the benefit of the other 150 people or so who play and the potential people who would join.  Loads of people don't ever go to gamma and there is plenty of stuff around for the few that do, it's good to see that you can see how self centered it would be to use the limited developer resource fixing a bug that impacts only you and two or three others, and even those people are impacted so minimally.

17 (edited by Crepitus 2016-04-08 18:15:12)

Jita wrote:

Yeah thats what I'm saying Ville, glad you agree. I mean surely those four people can see the big picture and take it on the chin for the benefit of the other 150 people or so who play and the potential people who would join.  Loads of people don't ever go to gamma and there is plenty of stuff around for the few that do, it's good to see that you can see how self centered it would be to use the limited developer resource fixing a bug that impacts only you and two or three others, and even those people are impacted so minimally.

At the top of these very forums it says P E R P E T U U M ---- GAMMA FRONTIER ----

Guess where you can't do *** all because you need Colixum to mine and it stupidly requires a *** tower be erected for it to work? Gamma.

Did you know that player built structures are supposed to be one of their key marketing points for selling this game on Steam and elsewhere? Where are those structures built? Gamma.

Tell me again about how it's selfish to ask them to fix a minor glitch and bad design decision that's cutting off one of the biggest features/selling points of the game from the majority of players. roll

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!

But it's not cutting it off from the majority of players. You know what is? Having place holder bases over all of game. Any idea who did that?

Very few people give a damn about gamma and those that do have plenty of gamma gear. You can build a gamma base with zero colixium, you don't need any. I'm not saying fixing it shouldn't happen but in the big scheme of things is it really a priority for even 2016? Of course not. It's not even one of the more important bugs. Ville posted a whole list of bugs himself and plenty are more important such as the storage log, the npc on beta or the plant bug.

I know it's important to those three or four of you (and your buddy mouth pieces) but if they said it was NEVER fixed what would the consequence really be? If your dying that bad we would be happy to sell you some of the 250m colixium I have in my personal and some of the t3 *** in the hanger, God knows I'll never use it.

Jita wrote:

But it's not cutting it off from the majority of players. You know what is? Having place holder bases over all of game. Any idea who did that?

Very few people give a damn about gamma and those that do have plenty of gamma gear. You can build a gamma base with zero colixium, you don't need any. I'm not saying fixing it shouldn't happen but in the big scheme of things is it really a priority for even 2016? Of course not. It's not even one of the more important bugs. Ville posted a whole list of bugs himself and plenty are more important such as the storage log, the npc on beta or the plant bug.

I know it's important to those three or four of you (and your buddy mouth pieces) but if they said it was NEVER fixed what would the consequence really be? If your dying that bad we would be happy to sell you some of the 250m colixium I have in my personal and some of the t3 *** in the hanger, God knows I'll never use it.

Put up reasonable sell orders and you'll probably get some bites. I'd be shocked if you didn't know why we need it so badly, though, and I doubt your alliance members would appreciate the sale, but you're talking out of your *** as usual anyway.

Your statement about few people giving a damn about Gamma is only true if you're talking about vets because most, maybe all, of us are already there in some capacity. People who buy on Steam thinking they can get a game where they can build *** in a PvP environment have no clue about the mechanics, logistics, or politics involved in such an enterprise.

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!

I honestly don't. I haven't been on gamma in 2016 and I don't intend on doing. You guys have so much gamma stuff though it's hardly needed. Just decon and rebuild.

Ugh...  I didn't want to say this outright... This is more Ethos and NER.  I know, sadly.  But it fund fights he needs a place to farm noralgis and produce not on alpha.  They need those T3 structures...  To compete the internal market in Ethos is struggling.  Hell I've been pulling out of stockpiles in PHM to sell internal..  I'm almost sure Morqs Mesmer deaths were built by crusader, lol.

Even more reason not too. They should yield and do industry away from the safety of gamma guns and get shot at.

Beta NPCs are more important

Plant bug is much more important

And more than bugs new content and new players is much more important.

Yes because bottlenecks are healthy to a struggling market, I think your purposely trying to kill the game.

Ville wrote:

Yes because bottlenecks are healthy to a struggling market, I think your purposely trying to kill the game.

It's not a bottleneck to the market at all, the only thing it's used for that 90% of the player base would ever want is a scarab mk2. Your confusing what's good for you with what's good for the game and that's not exactly a surprise.

I'm talking about his noralgis supply, please keep up with the conversation.