Re: Multifactionalism ftw!

Confirmed http://i.imgur.com/wly5cuE.png

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Zoom is feeling sheepish and has evacuated thread.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Right, stupid me. Random assignments actually need the infrastructure that would get in with the island rework.

Jita wrote:

So to give you a brief update on the political situation Zoom - I know you don’t follow (because you want to retain your sanity) – we now have

The Beta 1’s:
Hokkogoras – NSE / Joke (separate entities who combat each other)
Norhoop – Unity
Domhalarn – NER

The Beta 2’s:
Kent – Owned by NSE but empty
Alsbale – Owned by NSE but empty
Nova – Soon to be PofE

We are (finally) at the point where the game is fractured enough so people are starting to spill out in to the Beta 2’s.

My request would be to get missions locations up on the Beta 2’s. I know this takes a lot of time but even if it’s just a couple of terminals or just from the stations it would make these islands a more viable place to live. Just a couple of mission terminals or missions from inside the stations would give people a reason to be there until you have time to finish it properly. You have other priorities right now which is up to you of course but it would be nice for potential beta 2 residents to have just a couple added.

Love you long time.

i totally agree with you. but actually i don't know if we have enough corporation. and if we have it's little. maybe try to talk with little alpha corp and help us to come on beta.

"Hokkogoras – NSE / Joke (separate entities who combat each other)" if you want i can make a little place on nh for joke and after we can go kill nse on yellow ^^"

tourop wrote:
Jita wrote:

So to give you a brief update on the political situation Zoom - I know you don’t follow (because you want to retain your sanity) – we now have

The Beta 1’s:
Hokkogoras – NSE / Joke (separate entities who combat each other)
Norhoop – Unity
Domhalarn – NER

The Beta 2’s:
Kent – Owned by NSE but empty
Alsbale – Owned by NSE but empty
Nova – Soon to be PofE

We are (finally) at the point where the game is fractured enough so people are starting to spill out in to the Beta 2’s.

My request would be to get missions locations up on the Beta 2’s. I know this takes a lot of time but even if it’s just a couple of terminals or just from the stations it would make these islands a more viable place to live. Just a couple of mission terminals or missions from inside the stations would give people a reason to be there until you have time to finish it properly. You have other priorities right now which is up to you of course but it would be nice for potential beta 2 residents to have just a couple added.

Love you long time.

i totally agree with you. but actually i don't know if we have enough corporation. and if we have it's little. maybe try to talk with little alpha corp and help us to come on beta.

"Hokkogoras – NSE / Joke (separate entities who combat each other)" if you want i can make a little place on nh for joke and after we can go kill nse on yellow ^^"

If they fix Beta 2 missions we might move to Kent actually, give NSE a bit of leg room on Hokk since we don’t really see much of them any more.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

sure i understand and kenta its a good island too

DEV Zoom wrote:

Right, stupid me. Random assignments actually need the infrastructure that would get in with the island rework.

So is it possible to add a small amount to Beta 2 and finish the rest when the beta 2 rework comes?

If its not then just say so big_smile