Topic: NPC terminals on Beta2s

Where's the npc terminals on Beta2 islands that would take a couple days each?

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Re: NPC terminals on Beta2s

Ville wrote:

Where's the npc terminals on Beta2 islands that would take a couple days each?

Your rabble told everyone they were not needed, pointless and we only wanted them because we couldn't take a station.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

You couldn't without allying up the entire server lol.

I thought the whole point of beta2s was that there was no NPC support on them

Rolafen Azec wrote:

I thought the whole point of beta2s was that there was no NPC support on them

no, the whole point of beta2 was to have a carebear backyard island for those who manage to keep beta1 locked.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Which is impossible btw.

Ville wrote:

ohh comon Ville, you know perfectly well that until recently you guys were the ones that comprised the majority of the server. We could, on rare occasion, muster a dozen pvp'ers against you at best. What's changed is the majority of your alliance has stopped playing, now more times than not we can field even numbers.

Not whining, just pointing out the basic facts.

And to stay on topic, the Devs stated a while back that beta 2's were to be done after beta 1's. Now maybe that's changed, who knows. Maybe Zoom can give us an update on the beta 2 status?

FULL CIRCLE!

IT'S COMING FULL CIRCLE!

I am Perpetuum.

Blocker wrote:
Ville wrote:

ohh comon Ville, you know perfectly well that until recently you guys were the ones that comprised the majority of the server. We could, on rare occasion, muster a dozen pvp'ers against you at best. What's changed is the majority of your alliance has stopped playing, now more times than not we can field even numbers.

QFT

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Jita wrote:
Blocker wrote:
Ville wrote:

QFT

You leaving out the fact that most of your crew wouldnt step up to pvp unless you thought you had the advantage. Same as us. You just seem to be mad that we found that advantage up until we decided to stop logging in.

Aye Pod wrote:
Jita wrote:
Blocker wrote:

QFT

You leaving out the fact that most of your crew wouldnt step up to pvp unless you thought you had the advantage. Same as us. You just seem to be mad that we found that advantage up until we decided to stop logging in.

NER fought for two years without the advantage. PofE folded after one fight.

Aye Pod wrote:
Jita wrote:
Blocker wrote:

QFT

You just admitted to blobbing.

Worthless as always. 

Why is noone getting banned over this offtopic posting? 

On topic -

This is a terrible idea, and should never happen.
See its that simple to add in your two cents!

Some are more challenged then OTHERS.

I am Perpetuum.