Re: Getting T4+ is it even worth it?

Ville wrote:

You can do 200 at beta quite easily you just have to do them.

"just have to do them" without getting killed all the time (well still popssible, but the later chnages is incentives more activity at Betas, so

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Jasdemi wrote:

I'm on the verge of destroying all assets (incl. nearly 200 ICE) and be over with this pile of ***.

can i haz?

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

Inda wrote:
Ville wrote:

"just have to do them" without getting killed all the time (well still popssible, but the later chnages is incentives more activity at Betas, so

Inda we farm nightly on Dom doing squad combat missions, we have grinded 30K tokens on a beta island we don't have access to the stations too.  Think about it.  You can do it too, but you have to actually, DO IT.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Ville wrote:
Inda wrote:
Ville wrote:

Inda we farm nightly on Dom doing squad combat missions, we have grinded 30K tokens on a beta island we don't have access to the stations too.  Think about it.  You can do it too, but you have to actually, DO IT.

You are right.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD