Topic: Reduce Volume of tokens

Please reduce token volume by 10.
With the new patch and the inflation of tokens, the worst problem will be hauling of tokens.
100k Token for a black bot would be today 1kU to haul to terminal.

Re: Reduce Volume of tokens

+1

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

Tokens should just be a number on your 'token wallet'.

RIP PERPETUUM

Celebro wrote:

NO.

I want buy/sell tokens.

Factor Fett wrote:
Celebro wrote:

NO.

I want buy/sell tokens.

the one doesnt exclude the other.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

But I also want to rob someone hauling tokens

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

Line wrote:

But I also want to rob someone hauling tokens

yep,
thats the reason why tokens and plasma are a phyisical commodity.

with that in mind, the size of the tokens is probably about right.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!

I agree that tokens still need a weight and there should be still risk left.
I wrote divide by 10 because you should not need hauler to move your tokens away after an hour combat assignment and you should not need to run 2 Scarab full to buy one bot.

Goffer wrote:

I agree that tokens still need a weight and there should be still risk left.
I wrote divide by 10 because you should not need hauler to move your tokens away after an hour combat assignment and you should not need to run 2 Scarab full to buy one bot.

you can buy your bot on the same island you get the tokens for it, can't you?
whats the excessive hauling for? roll

+1

Annihilator wrote:

you can buy your bot on the same island you get the tokens for it, can't you?
whats the excessive hauling for? roll

People like you who just do missions on alpha till they need that last few percentage then go out to beta 1 hour of missions nets ~2k or more tokens at lvl 3 and 4 how will you move them back to alpha? Or better question how will you get them from field term to outpost or station after mission. Starting to get zoomitis and not play the game either whinylator?

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d

Lobo wrote:

People like you who just do missions on alpha till they need that last few percentage then go out to beta 1 hour of missions nets ~2k or more tokens at lvl 3 and 4 how will you move them back to alpha? Or better question how will you get them from field term to outpost or station after mission. Starting to get zoomitis and not play the game either whinylator?

i haul them to a outpost or station in a hauler, together with all the other loot.

also, jita, running 1 hour missions alone nets me two weeks aversion to even log in. while Jasdemi may be the one extreme (a guy who can grind countless hours like a chinese farmer), i seek entertainment, and can't stand the grind for more then a few minutes a day, if it doesn't have sligthest fun or relaxing component.
Perpetuum missions are to short and predictable.

For now, i am wating for the DEVs to visible start experimenting with their own mission sandbox, adding new templates, and hell, end the mission-interface beta phase.

on-topic
tokens are a valuable commodity. if you think its to risky... then grind them somewhere safe tongue

Sometimes I really think you miss the entire point!

A. Farm tokens by doing combat missions on beta using a field terminal.
B. Get done farming and try to figure out what to do you have loot galore from doing combat missions, and a 50-60U haul of tokens.
C. Log in hauler alt move all your stuff back to a station or out post

X. we wanted the game to cater more to newer players. Yes they won't have the amount of loot or tokens a vet would have they still won't be able to move all there newly acquired trashed mods or shiney tokens with out training up hauler skills or using an alt. Which if I remember from my EVE times was the very first reason I made an Alt account not just an alt toon was to haul stuff.

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d

oh, there comes the "new player" argument

by the time a "new player" farms tokens in such a quantity on beta, with combat missions,
he isn't new anymore.

+1

I'm surprised(not really) that there's even a discussion going on against it. The worth of tokens/U should remain approximately the same.