Topic: Where's my commission?

Seriously I think I have driven atleast $400 of DLC sales....

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Re: Where's my commission?

Yes! Give him xmas arkhe!

Would be nice to have some sort of reference rewards. I've brought more than a few people to per at least temporarily but long enough to purchase the game and maybe some credit packages.

Gwyndor wrote:

Would be nice to have some sort of reference rewards. I've brought more than a few people to per at least temporarily but long enough to purchase the game and maybe some credit packages.

and what would be the DEV reward for
"i will murder you and anyone who joins your corp as long as it is necessary to make you quit playing the game"

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Annihilator wrote:
Gwyndor wrote:

and what would be the DEV reward for
"i will murder you and anyone who joins your corp as long as it is necessary to make you quit playing the game"

Calm down bitter vet!  It's not like that.  We are promoting Pvp as a friendly game of king of the hill where pixels explode and good times for all.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Ville wrote:

Calm down bitter vet!  It's not like that.  We are promoting Pvp as a friendly game of king of the hill where pixels explode and good times for all.

thats not what your master said.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Ville wrote:

Seriously I think I have driven atleast $400 of DLC sales....

You can deduct it from the amount of people you drove away with your negative review campaign.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."