Topic: Formulas.

I want to know the formula that resists calculated to slow and the impact on them of demobers. hmm Its bullshit. baph w 3med plates and 1 lwf under 2x10lvl demobs go 88kmph->75. I think, same w HM. all *** turns into undemobable...

I also want to know the order of application of modifiers. Such as Nexus. How is the final velocity of the robot: with plates, framed, under demobs and speed nexus.

TY.

2 (edited by Chemist 2015-12-22 08:42:11)

Re: Formulas.

Why u calc each demobs? So, if resist 50%, each demob do -7.xx%. Total -~15% demob. Its strange.

Also need rebalance ALL tunings: weapon, enwaar, hardener, etc... Do not stack bonuses. Each subsequent must shall issue a smaller increase.

In general, policy development is very strange.
They should look to the future and have a ready-made solution now, rather than wait for the online grow and again something remodel. Do the right calculation for the future NOW.

But let us for a moment imagine that 10xfull DPS sets with magnetic gun shoot at fullplated Seth? He survive? And if such be 15 or 20? There no rebalance.

I declare a boycott of PVP. Until rebalance will be made right and fixed critical bugs. neutral

3 (edited by Goffer 2015-12-22 11:36:02)

Re: Formulas.

I think you mix here two threads in one. For formulas: ever spend time searching this forum and the wiki?

For the demob issue: HM demob was never helpful, unless someone fielded a plateless HM for some reason.
For assault I'm mixed as it is too powerful what is possible now, but in general demob should not be the one and only way to success it was before patch.