Topic: Explosion on Gamma

Holy *** Batman, the explosion damage from beacon npc is *** horrendous.  Almost had a popcorn effect on our fleet due to 3 npc's exploding off each other.  Can we get a reduction in explosion damage cause losing 3/4th of my accumulator from 1 exploding npc is ridiculous.  Did you test this *** before you put it in.  Also take into account the terrain and the fact that the mobs stand right next to you like the creep in the stalls that's trying to peep at your ***. Also known as Opium.  jk about the opium part i couldn't think of anyone else and i've been picking on bmg too much.

Re: Explosion on Gamma

Hm... sounds to me like those NPCs had plates.

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

im just saying.. cause [16:56:15] {ERROR} > 3153.87 damage > Rovoc is some bullshit

Hahaha.  That's some good stuff right there.

Rovoc wrote:

Did you test this *** before you put it in?

Why do you ask questions to which you already know the answer?  Yes, but not in context.  Always.

Guys pls do something, the NPC -s are fast and hugging you afaik.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Rovoc wrote:

im just saying.. cause [16:56:15] {ERROR} > 3153.87 damage > Rovoc is some bullshit

I remember testing blowing up legit plated heavies and got explosion damages around the same ballpark myself. They most likely are using the same explosion damage formula all around, and like Beast said, what you blew up just happened to be plated.

But yes, it's too much if they hump you like a horny dog.

apply pvp tactics...

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Isnt AoE range affected by the amount of accumulator the bot had left? I wonder if this isnt being calculated on npc deaths. I was popped at over 100m away.

I've been complaining about this for years.  The npcs are kamikhazie pilots.  It's a terrible thing and their stopping range before advancing should be increased to 150m period.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

And it is not like you can kite them, if you do the NPCs de-spawn and you lose the beacon.

This new beacon mechanics is good.