Re: Avatar Creations wtf?

Ville wrote:
DEV Zoom wrote:
Ville wrote:

(IMO the anomaly count needs to be cut in half)

Huh really? I thought even the current number was a bit low.

I walked around tellesis and found like 5 next to the station.

Keep in mind that it's random so they can sometimes gather up in an area.

Just seemed close together that's convenient to use the feature but it takes away some of that hunting feeling which I feel is important for alpha just not so much beta and gamma.  ( makes you explore the map)

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Rowboat wrote:

No Jita you wanna now what was a horrible idea, your open beta terminals was a terrible idea. 

Burial wrote:

It's a terrible idea. I don't understand how they don't see it.

And as for Blocker Waaaaa so you it's going to be hard to ninja beta 2's... seriously?  And if you're saying everyone can't band together and push a bunch of alts off beta then there's something wrong.  Instead of downing every idea why don't you suggest something?  And no opening up beta terminals was a *** horrible idea.

Yeah that's exactly the sort of response I expected from you. Why don't you stop being an *** and use what's between your ears for a minute. How many people have you seen in the last 6 months come over to do stuff on any of the beta's. Maybe 6 or 7, spread across multiple time zones ? That's because that's all that's left to play against you, you ejit. There's maybe 4 of us and a couple from ETHOS and CHAOS. Not like there is hordes of us beating down your doors is there, and I'm not talking about the "arranged" stuff.

From whose ahole do you suggest we pull all these "everyone" players to come push you off beta?

And no,no-one in OTHERS agreed on the idea of opening up betas, that has nothing to do with my post so why you bring it up in response to my post is just baffling.

Calm down togladite.  Increasing space will help.

nah, blocker,
the beta2 connection reduction is a necessary step for syndics agenda to have legit afk gameplay, where ville can place down autonomous mining towers in 100% safety on beta, because NPCs wont attack them, and hostile player will never reach them, because island access is limited down to one or two chocke points....

oh, and everything under the cover that its for the new pets... sorry, player, to catch up with veterans in their mk2 heavies in PvP they will never do.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Bro have you even seen Beta 1s?  They are so open Stephen Hawkins can get around.  And if your too damn lazy to leave 1 or 2 zones why should you benefit?  Your so scared to commit a zenith or an Artemis it's mildly pathetic.

57 (edited by Obi Wan Kenobi 2015-11-16 05:29:36)

Annihilator wrote:

nah, blocker,
the beta2 connection reduction is a necessary step for syndics agenda to have legit afk gameplay, where ville can place down autonomous mining towers in 100% safety on beta, because NPCs wont attack them, and hostile player will never reach them, because island access is limited down to one or two chocke points....

oh, and everything under the cover that its for the new pets... sorry, player, to catch up with veterans in their mk2 heavies in PvP they will never do.

I come back for a look at these forums after all this time AND YOUR STILL DUMB..... lol

talk about kicking a dead horse. big_smile

Ville wrote:

Bro have you even seen Beta 1s?  They are so open Stephen Hawkins can get around.  And if your too damn lazy to leave 1 or 2 zones why should you benefit?  Your so scared to commit a zenith or an Artemis it's mildly pathetic.

Yes but Stephen Hawkins has balls.

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

58 (edited by Celebro 2015-11-16 16:34:51)

Annihilator wrote:

nah, blocker,

..and never had the balls to break up POE.

RIP PERPETUUM

~everyone pretending you cant macro-afk mine on Beta already~

Naismith wrote:

~everyone pretending you cant macro-afk mine on Beta already~

That's because there is barely anyone playing.

RIP PERPETUUM

Celebro wrote:
Annihilator wrote:

nah, blocker,

..and never had the balls to break up POE.

Are you ***?  Do you have a little hat with a spiny wheel on top?  We ALL play like 15+ games together.  Not just perpetuum.  Let's break up POE guys!  Oh well gunner can't play with us kanogi and khader need their own room in TS.  You people are ***.  How about instead of rage quitting you help Inda and Deathpaw out?  Instead of looking for hand outs?

do you want me to unfriend syndic on Facebook too?  Would that make you feel better.  Well *** you.  It ain't happening, ***.

oh, i understand. you need to unfriend someone to play in oposing teams? since then it would not be possible to do your usual bullsh*t smack-talk thingy you do with anyone you are fighting. right?

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!

I've made it abundantly clear that CIR won't be resetting our friends from 77th, if you wanna get all teary eyed and ragy about it thats your problem. smile

Naismith wrote:

I've made it abundantly clear that CIR won't be resetting our friends from 77th, if you wanna get all teary eyed and ragy about it thats your problem. smile

But having friends makes us over powered!!!!

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Annihilator wrote:

oh, i understand. you need to unfriend someone to play in oposing teams? since then it would not be possible to do your usual bullsh*t smack-talk thingy you do with anyone you are fighting. right?

You keep getting dumber and dumber with each post.

Naismith wrote:

Not friend enough to be all part of the same Corp, that I would accept.

RIP PERPETUUM

Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:
Naismith wrote:

Can you think of any game on the market where blueing 80% of the server is a good thing?

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

69 (edited by Celebro 2015-11-17 17:36:56)

Jita wrote:
Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:
Naismith wrote:

Can you think of any game on the market where blueing 80% of the server is a good thing?

Part of the issue with this game is, new corps and individuals see the writing on the wall the moment they step in on to the political landscape and say the gap is too much and not worth the effort unless I follow the crowd, which is kind of boring to be blue to most of the server.

I just wonder if POE wasn't around, the game would have been much better off, and more people playing.

RIP PERPETUUM

70 (edited by Obi Wan Kenobi 2015-11-17 19:45:32)

Jita wrote:
Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:
Naismith wrote:

CIR / 77 cant help it if every one else stops playing. big_smile

Celebro wrote:

I just wonder if POE wasn't around, the game would have been much better off, and more people playing.

NAH if we weren't here then some one else would have been culling the herd. its the cycle of life! good games dont have population issues because of their players tongue

CIR and 77th could merge tomorrow into one corp and absolutely nothing would change in our structure and organization. I've said it many times that we've crossed all boundaries of "alliances" and are one entity in every sense barring the corp tag. Like CIR and PHM are one corp for all intents and purposes.

We're 80% of the server because since the game went F2P;

1) We successfully and completely eliminated STC
2) We successfully eliminated TOG
3) We successfully eliminated JOKE
4) We successfully eliminated F-NAVY
5) We successfully eliminated REMEDY

While this was ongoing, a number of newbie corporations were roped by our enemies into their alliances and were unfortunate casualties in our war against our enemies.

NSE and Cons, as newbie corporations, have thrived and grown significantly. Both corporations sometimes fought against us, sometimes against us - they're still thriving and growing.

Cons was even welcomed into the Partnership of Equals, a clear proof that POE is an active community embracing and training new players, rather then a bittervet clique that doesn't play the game like JOKE.

We won, you lost. Move along citizen.

short version of the wall of text and self-gratification:

Naismith wrote:

We successfully and completely eliminated the playerbase of the game

since every time you start a personal agenda, its about driving an opposing force out of the game. You can't deny that, because you are always using the same phrases.

and to get back on topic: where did i even mention -77- ?

Its nothing to do with PofE its a mechanics problem. PoE's only significance to it is in successfully lobbying the continuation of those mechanics.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

We legitimately win PVP wars over in-game objectives.

What happens outside of the game within enemy organizations is outside of our sphere of control.

It's an unfortunate coincidence that the losers apparently equate losing to quitting the game. That's an individual choice, we've certainly had people in POE who quit because they got bored of winning all the time.

Instead of doing something, here y'all are QQing on the forums about how life's not fair.  You girls are really that pathetic jeezz.