Topic: Private field terminals?

I come back to game and there are new kinds of public facilities to be used. However their private counterparts didn't get included in the same go.

If you had private field terminals you could mine at gamma without being able to chicken out into indoors. The minimal "ante" for playing with gamma would also be lessened.

For radical changes allow them in beta.

There is a lot of similarity to a field terminal and a jet can that doesn't die.

Re: Private field terminals?

I support this idea!

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

afaik, there was already the request somewhere to give the on-terrain interface to any terminal, which would include gamma terminals.

IMHO the mining towers as they are currently implemented don't make much sense (visually).
There re-use for energy wells does (as its mining something).

maybe zoom could replace the "mining tower" with another, smaller building that looks like a storage with an aura-emitter, that has the field terminal storage interface?

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

4 (edited by Goffer 2015-10-25 11:10:36)

What would you like to have as difference between Terminal and private Field terminal on Gamma?For me it seems similar.

200 Construction blocks and 1 reinforcement timer.  GG

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Ville wrote:

200 Construction blocks and 1 reinforcement timer.  GG

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

If it can be destroyed without a reinforce timer, I don't see why not.