Topic: Revert the robot balancing patch

Please stop Seths online.  Revert robot balancing patch.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Re: Revert the robot balancing patch

rephrase it:

FINISH what you have started.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Zoom, I think if the Devs want to fix the game-balance right now you have two options:

a) Revert the balance patch (I'm not sure how complicated this would be since you've made other patches since)
b) Clean-up the fallout:
- Rebalance weapon-tunings because currently number-of-slots-on-robot > robot-bonuses
- Redesign Ictus and EnWar because it doesn't neut enough and has too few module slots (slots > bonus)
- Stacking penalty for modules (Seths can stack the most weapon tunings, that's why they're so useful)
- Redesign the Pelistal race / or redesign how shields work (shared use of head slots for missile tunings and shield hardeners ensures there's no way to do what the other races can, meaning Thelodica has no natural enemy)
- Fix demob-immunity with light-weight frame equipped, and fix EWar bots by giving them their old EW strength back.

... Just off the top of my head.

Reverting is not an option but we'll make modifications.

My suggestion, simple.

Everyone keeps saying how they wish and wish for the game to succeed, saying they would do anything possible for that to happen.

How about you make a sheet with all the balance changes, with numbers and real in-game values.  This would really speed up the cycles helping out the game.

P.S - None of you will stating, "reasons", Too hard, they wont use them, already told them what to do so *** em. ect ect.

I am Perpetuum.

Good idea perpetuum!  I'll do that next week.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

And, what we will receive is a half assed attempt at a input.  I, as do others expect a well thought out, visual representation of said changes, or it will not have any hope what so ever.

I am Perpetuum.

I want a return to more rock paper scissors sad

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

I like history. Bring back history and stop repeating history.

Sparking to other games