Re: Outpost ownership - make it inspired by E:D "powerplay"

Jita wrote:

Please post more videos of you shooting brand new players, its so inspiring.

Sorry, none of new players, just Joke and all your old allies

Balance Discussion

Undefeated 2013
"Even alone you probably are one of the best" - Khader Khan
"Lemon the 1 man army .... also know as: THE TERMINATOR!" - Obi Wan
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

27 (edited by Celebro 2015-08-19 00:45:15)

I just wish for a second before spouting bs, to ignore  my crop tag, and start looking at the big picture. Yes, the balancing patch was terrible not our but, fault keep avoiding the real issues, and delude yourself with: Everything is fine...

RIP PERPETUUM

28 (edited by Race Drones 2015-08-19 00:35:32)

Celebro wrote:

... and delude yourself with: Everything is fine...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm

"Understanding the subtlety of this usage requires second-order interpretation of the speaker's or writer's intentions; different parts of the brain must work together to understand sarcasm. This sophisticated understanding can be lacking in some people with certain forms of brain damage, dementia and autism (although not always), ..."

Everything is Fine !!.

Ignorance is curable, Stupidity is not.
The "Planet of the Apes" is not science fiction, is a daily reality.
All is in "The Matrix".
See Beyond the Obvious.

29 (edited by Celebro 2015-08-19 00:44:43)

Race Drones wrote:
Celebro wrote:

... and delude yourself with: Everything is fine...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm

"Understanding the subtlety of this usage requires second-order interpretation of the speaker's or writer's intentions; different parts of the brain must work together to understand sarcasm. This sophisticated understanding can be lacking in some people with certain forms of brain damage, dementia and autism (although not always), ..."

Everything is Fine !!.

Not always is the quote being used as a form of sarcasm, on occasion depending on context it's used as a form of propaganda by your masters, to keep the status quo.

RIP PERPETUUM