1 (edited by Celebro 2015-07-23 01:28:25)

Topic: Beta 1 terminals - Give them stability points.

Reference to Jita's last topic about unlocked outposts, and the lack of stepping stones available for new corporations, when it comes to beta living I propose these changes.

Firstly I would like to point out I support the O.P unlock changes, but I also have issues with it's faults, so this is kind of a mid way approach, focusing to give new players more chances on PVP islands.

-------------
-Beta terminal will have stability points, to gain stability as an attacker you can hit any of the islands SAP. Stability will increase exponentially until you reach 50 points, something easy to gain as other attackers can lower it.

- After a corp gains 50pts New Central island SAP will come into play something simple for completion but work the same as all SAPs (maybe less frequently).

-Beta terminal owned by corp receives same bonus as OP.

-Terminal will still not be able to lock.

-Due to obvious exploits defenders will not get any stability (on terminals) as an attacker, if you own any OP in that island the Central SAP or any SAP can not lower stability or gain it.

So any feedback if this could work instead of unlocking all OP?.

Edit: Oh btw to prevent alts from taking SAPs easily, a faction standing of 3.0 is needed globally on any agent pertaining to that faction island.

RIP PERPETUUM

Re: Beta 1 terminals - Give them stability points.

So, to clarify my main point this is an alternative to unlocking outposts, by giving beta terminals more use and a way to start non-vet corps to use them without the risk of stuff getting locked. If popular can be implemented on beta 2 with new terminals.

Anyway this should not take much development time aside from a central SAP.

RIP PERPETUUM