401 (edited by Aye Pod 2016-02-18 20:54:37)

Re: A prediction (about outpost locking)

Quelaag wrote:

Now you start speech about politics? Funny. I am not understand what you wish? Making attack side more powerful than defence? You start think about that when "PoE start controlled all the betas"?

Whats will be if attacker will making single sap and will get access into it. They will allow them place spies into terminal. Get defence forces numbers on next sap. Bring tanked close range fitted mechs and break enemy's current meta. From all of that i see that you wish not to fight. Your looking easy kills for your self.

First off I dont pvp much so I am not looking for easy kills. I mention when PoE had everyone living on alpha because the game was less active then. People wouldnt even log on because, why? Do you think I need everyone in Koykilli station to assault Koykilli sap? We just need the fleet to be in Tellesis and jump over. Even if DoY knew when and where the fights would happen you wouldnt be able to stop the numbers that PoE could field. What I am proposing hurts the dominance PoE enjoys just as much as it hurts DoY controlling stations with minimal effort.

Bla-bla-bla

First off I dont pvp much so I am not looking for easy kills. I mention when %allyname% had everyone living on alpha because the game was less active then. People wouldnt even log on because why. Do you think I need everyone in %outpostname% station to assault %outpostname% sap? We just need the fleet to be in %alphaisland% and jump over. Even if %corpname% knew when and where the fights would happen you wouldnt be able to stop the numbers that %allyname% could field. What I am proposing hurts the dominance %allyname% enjoys just as much as it hurts %corpname% controlling stations with minimal effort.

bla-bla-bla

403 (edited by Aye Pod 2016-02-18 20:58:12)

Your quoting skills are as bad as your pvp. tongue

EDIT: Unless that was intentional.

Aye Pod wrote:

about your level of pvp I do not even want to talk.

Chemist wrote:
Aye Pod wrote:

Yeah I suck at pvp.

406 (edited by Obi Wan Kenobi 2016-02-19 07:14:01)

Aye Pod wrote:
Chemist wrote:
Aye Pod wrote:

Yeah I suck at pvp.

Just like the rest of PHM ... Where every Ville is right now he just got a chill run down his spine ..........wait for it..... ...

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Wait for it......

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Jita wrote:

If someone has the power to camp you in they have the power to lock you out. How is dealing with campers worse than not bieng able to access your stuff or do any industry?

Of course people will create ambushes - people can do that without station access on teleports, with login traps, using masked lights to watch. The negatives exist they are just outweighed by the positives.

You sir were never around for the true station games of 62nd/ cir. There were days where off tz waited for tz players to come rescue them from stations. 2 heavys can camp a station for hours with no problems.

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d

409 (edited by Lobo 2016-02-19 14:08:29)

Stupid cellphone double post

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d

nine months on and this is still needed and still relevant.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."