1 (edited by Inda 2015-06-27 19:19:55)

Topic: Corp production and you.

I just feel bad if I want to produce to corp, If I have personal production also you cant really do corp prodcution as well.

So pls if you can make it happen change that for something, production from and to corp folders etc.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Re: Corp production and you.

There should be a specifically designed corp folder with all the mats required (input) and a specifically designed corp folder where the finished products go (output). As for the CTs, im sure you could make an option "produce with corp materials". It could also change color from yellow to green when you're producing for the corp.

+1 to real corp production

+ agree, this needs some help.

+1 corp production is a logistical nightmare atm.

+1 best QoL improvement.

RIP PERPETUUM

Celebro wrote:

+1 best QoL improvement. 'would be'

Corrected big_smile

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

+1

its the same as the missing alliance feature and missing gamma gameplay vision...

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

9 (edited by Inda 2015-06-30 16:12:11)

Annihilator wrote:

+1

its the same as the missing alliance feature and missing gamma gameplay vision...

I think the corp production is could afffect every player in Perpetuum, at least more than the above 2, so it is more important. So not the same.

Anyway Zoom just said a hint in the Q-A youtube vid. They will implement smaller things after the mission rweamp so I hope this will be in. But still 2-3 month away.

Energy to Earth!

Each factory line should act like a folder.

You load a CT and deposit resources in the  factory line. When you extract a CT  the remaining resources are also extracted.