Topic: Island Dynamic Events

I did do a search for this and couldn't find a post so i'll put my thoughts forward.

1. Everyone on the island every 1 hour gets an assignment with coordinates and robot type they will be facing.

2. Players move to trigger area, Assignment updates for those players that enter area.

3. Once there are more than 5 players the area will trigger.

4. Player kill waves of AI and final wave has 5* npc or (boss)

5. Last wave drops Assignment Hand in.

Final: Cash based reward for assignment, no tokens, no rep just large cash reward.

NPC type for waves dependant on Island:

Alpha 1: 2-3 *
Alpha 2: 3-4*
Beta: 1/2: 4-5*
Gamma: 5* superior

2 (edited by Illiathos 2015-06-26 14:15:56)

Re: Island Dynamic Events

There is already more than enough nic in the game. The problem is we have nothing to spend it on. NIC is so worthless that a lot of players trade goods for goods.

OK so what should be the reward for doing group events?

Star Fox wrote:

OK so what should be the reward for doing group events?

fun

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

+1

Epritron is the gold standard of this game.. or it used to be. Nic is mostly useless especially if the market is mostly dead.

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

I think it's a good idea but for beta only with a good reward.

Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:

Epritron is the gold standard of this game.. or it used to be. Nic is mostly useless especially if the market is mostly dead.

This is incorrect.

It implies that it was the base value of all values for items.  The gold standard is simply the amount of perceived work to obtain a item.

As Epritron is/was liquid its ease of obtainment was low, but volume, high.

Where as, on a unit to unit basis, titan is worth "more" on a perceived value.  Due to the work requirements.

In a healthier market place, these values would be reflected, right now its a sellers market due to market supply flows and other "reasons".

I am Perpetuum.