1 (edited by BadAss 2015-06-19 14:24:59)

Topic: terminal = field terminal

access regular terminals and outpost without need to dock, like now possible with field terminals

Just @ Game

Re: terminal = field terminal

erm... lost in translation.

my try:
you want to be able to access regular terminals and outpost without need to dock, like now possible with field terminals

if that is your request, then:
+100

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Putting it through my Mk2 Nia translator now

BadAss wrote:

storage access, and request missions. beside conventional terminal, how it is made  the terminal field

...why not? smile

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@||||||????????????????

BadAss wrote:

POTATOPOTATOPOTATOPOTATOPOTATOPOTATOPOTATOPOTATOPOTATOPOTATOPOTATOPOTATOPOTATOPOTATOPOTATOPOTATOPOTATOPOTATOPOTATOPOTATOPOTATOPOTATOPOTATOPOTATOPOTATOPOTATOPOTATOPOTATOPOTATOPOTATOPOTATOPOTATOPOTATO

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@||||||????????????????incorrect translation trying again@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@||||||????????????????

BadAss wrote:

How about we make field can's in to field terminals so you can access Storage and missions without bieng in a conventional terminal.

...why not? smile

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Annihilator wrote:

erm... lost in translation.

my try:
you want to be able to access regular terminals and outpost without need to dock, like now possible with field terminals

if that is your request, then:
+100

Yes it. Sorry my bad eng

Just @ Game

UP

Just @ Game

UP! do it! smile

Just @ Game

Yes sure, can we get new Devs too, that actually give a *** and add new stuff regularly. That would be great

RIP PERPETUUM

yeah,
just do it!

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

dumb

BadAss wrote:

access regular terminals and outpost without need to dock, like now possible with field terminals

For alpha terminals, sure, less loading.

However for beta it raises the issue on whether people who are locked out of the terminal should still be able to use it as a field terminal.

Also for gamma I would like to build field terminals. Having field terminals in a network that has also main terminals could be seen as shooting for this exact convenience. Or for extreme measure make field terminals able to teleport/tube their inventories to the main terminal with the cost of power usage.

Gunner wrote:

dumb

BadAss wrote:

Tell us how you really feel tongue lol

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

12 (edited by Ville 2016-05-30 21:20:21)

Why are we still even discussing this?  Here's what I'd suggest to make this less of a hardcore game of asset denial.  Put access panels at the terminals that let you:equip, access personal equipment and corporation storage.  The only thing is you can not create storage for corporations.  Keep the lock out mechanic and in order to have corporation storage, you'd have to at some point get inside the terminal to make the corporation storage.  Also corporation storage costs pay to the station owner.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

pay to the station owner.

fu

Just @ Game

Well it discourages having storages there.  Unless you actually live there.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

I thought this was mentioned a WHILE ago ... like when the field terminals were first being released.

It shouldn't give the access to anything but assignments and a few fittings / ammo choices.

-Ensi