Topic: unable to login at all

is it just me in the last few minutes or are there others?

Re: unable to login at all

not just you. I started getting server errors and tried to relog.
does not get past "connecting".

I can log in and select my character but after that nothing happens.

Server is having issues at the moment. Seems SQL side but I don't know anything about the game.

From my small knowledge of what's happening is that requests are failing server side but movement and suck works. Locking now works and so does activating modules. Charges are consumed but nothing happens.

The Game

I am unable to connect as well and I hear that something fell apart.

sigh. nice. i don't even have the energy to complain..i'm already losing the interest

7 (edited by FreddyZ 2010-12-12 02:27:05)

Alexander wrote:

Locking now works and so does activating modules. Charges are consumed but nothing happens.

lol.. ghost-mining or sim-harvesting..

Think I lost my container... hmm

Edit: server is in stand-by mode..

Ricimer wrote:

sigh. nice. i don't even have the energy to complain..i'm already losing the interest

All your interest are belong to us.

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

Complain? It's a small back-fire that effected everyone. Losses are logged and it's easy enough to work out what happened. It's highly likely any robots lost from the moment the lag happened (Which should be ZERO as NPC's stopped working and you could still move) should get reimbursed. So zero to reimburse. Good job we hauled all our cans.

Anyone lose any more than 80U in a field container? Sucks to be you.

The Game

I have this sinking feeling, almost like i just lost a mornings work...

"Froach? That is me and not me. I am the facade, the stone door standing guard before the inferno. I'm that which stands before wrath, my true self."

I know what you mean Froach.

Sitting here wondering if our can full of ore is still going to be there when the server comes back up.

ya i was in game then i could not target any thing loged out now i can not log back in .
Any time on a fix .

They said it was just a restart but I am gonna throw a wild guess out there that it is not just a restart.

14 (edited by Ricimer 2010-12-12 02:34:16)

Alexander wrote:

Complain? It's a small back-fire that effected everyone. Losses are logged and it's easy enough to work out what happened. It's highly likely any robots lost from the moment the lag happened (Which should be ZERO as NPC's stopped working and you could still move) should get reimbursed. So zero to reimburse. Good job we hauled all our cans.

Do you somehow take pride in being such a nondemanding customer?  Well..you'll at least get something acceptable.
I expected to 'gamma test'...everybody who joins a just released game does just that. 
BUT am I alone in wondering how they thought this was ready for people to pay for it?

15 (edited by You_See_Me_Rollin 2010-12-12 02:35:45)

Hauling the cans may of been an option before out hauler went to relog because she was the only one moving when it first started.

It was running much better pre-launch. I dont think it was ready for this # of people, as small a number as it may be.

I'll post some updates as soon as I get any.

[14:15:15] <Freya Sabbat> ...Dear god, the Devs are as bad as us

Okay, few minutes still, reboot took longer than we thought.

[14:15:15] <Freya Sabbat> ...Dear god, the Devs are as bad as us

That minute goes by fast when our can of ore is sitting there lol.

Alexander wrote:

you are one serious ***

and yes, it does suck right now
and i do expect to be compensated