Topic: The 98387th post on Rigs/New Bots/Mobility vs masking

Maybe an interesting way to add the topic features to game while remaining unique and balanced would be to have a rig slot for each bots head, leg, and chassis rack. The rigs should be sized based on light/assault/mech/hmech.

These rigs should be meant to add utility to the modules fit. These would be very similar to Nexus Module Aura but would only be local.

Ex. Crit Rig (possibly racial weapon specific) would go into the chassis slot to increase chances of critically hitting an enemy but would also require more fitting or other drawbacks (nothing original here).

I would also like to see rigs that increase the efficiency of masking/detection but for these there would probably need to be quite a bit of speculation and attempted balancing first.

My hope is to see a combination of rigs and bonuses to prototype bots to make new classes without adding too much art. The new rigs would be kind of like debuffed nexus and add a new sink to kernals.

Re: The 98387th post on Rigs/New Bots/Mobility vs masking

Its all fine and dandy, but the developers dont have time time to add it, at least not before missions. T5, rigs and new bots are all a nice idea, its just that its not being developed.

98388th actually I believe.

Would be a nice sink for colixum