Re: EW agents on NPC

i think its good you stepped in and made a decision zoom but i think its something that should happen more often. If you did we would still have red mobs on alpha and explosion damage wouldn't kill cans

I will defend themselves as I can. and it is common sense or not, you decide

I will not give so easy to get me to leave the place where I want to be. next philosophy ...

if you do not like what I write - do not read

Tonnik wrote:

i think its good you stepped in and made a decision zoom but i think its something that should happen more often. If you did we would still have red mobs on alpha and explosion damage wouldn't kill cans

+1. No more gamma- and beta-farm. sad And after updates missions, I think will not loot. And the kernel. And "bots". big_smile

54 (edited by Chemist 2015-05-03 17:24:02)

Most Wanted wrote:

I will not give so easy to get me to leave the place where I want to be. next philosophy ...

And thou shalt like a fool stand on the Zenith with a bundle of NPC. You can not farm and other too. big_smile
Use real game mechanics: skills, correct fit. Be faster and more powerful.

And stop lying to everyone.

Chemist wrote:
Most Wanted wrote:

And thou shalt like a fool stand on the Zenith with a bundle of NPC. You can not farm and other too. big_smile
Use real game mechanics: skills, correct fit. Be faster and more powerful.

And stop lying to everyone.

you even on the forum compels me to dispute and flooding. I will not do it to please you.

if you do not like what I write - do not read

56 (edited by Ville 2015-05-04 14:19:46)

DEV Zoom wrote:
Most Wanted wrote:

show me where it is written the rules. what you can do with the NPC and what not. I do not like subjective answers. the player can not be penalized for playing time when the used game mechanics.

You can't possibly make a rule for everything in a sandbox game. A lot of times you only need to apply real-life common sense. If you don't have it, that's when we come in.

If i understand this correct.  Chemist is sitting in the middle of the spawn macroing.  Most wanted comes up in a zenith tags the npcs faster than chemist and applys aggression to the mobs.  And instead of letting the mobs kill him he is macroing so he kills the tagged mobs.  The COMMON SENSE part would be for chemist to not shoot the mobs and let the mobs kill the Zenith.  Because Most Wanted is using better equipment to tag mobs faster than chemist.  This is no different in my eyes than if I brought a nexus and two remote sensor boasters.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

or we could ban all the macros \o/

Ville, you are - gay. I can not prove it, but I'm sure you - gay. So you - gay. smile

And yes, you're wrong. I'm not going to prove anything, but I can prove that I have never used and did not use the bot. Developers can check it at any time.

Stop being a fool.

MacroingQQ. lol

I disagree DJ, we should have more tools to interfere with players using macros.  For example, the recent change to deploying a field container was changed because people were "griefing" other players by dropping can on top of theirs.  This was a great anti loot macro deterrent.  But people QQd on the forums.

Chemist wrote:

Ville, you are - gay. I can not prove it, but I'm sure you - gay. So you - gay. smile

And yes, you're wrong. I'm not going to prove anything, but I can prove that I have never used and did not use the bot. Developers can check it at any time.

Stop being a fool.

MacroingQQ. lol

. Then why not let the npcs just kill the zenith?

Ville wrote:

I disagree DJ, we should have more tools to interfere with players using macros.  For example, the recent change to deploying a field container was changed because people were "griefing" other players by dropping can on top of theirs.  This was a great anti loot macro deterrent.  But people QQd on the forums.

And here you are right - the people QQing on the forum instead to turn your brain and play.
Prove it. I can prove that I have never used a bot / macro. And you?

Ville wrote:
Chemist wrote:

Stop being a fool.

MacroingQQ. lol

defending your harassment again vile? colour me shocked.

Ville wrote:
Chemist wrote:

Stop being a fool.

MacroingQQ. lol

Zenith uses the speed and some "cheat" units (the brain and the hand of the player), which does not allow the NPC to kill Zenith. smile

By the way ... I go botting. Who will look Twitch? smile

Ville wrote:

+1

RIP PERPETUUM

Celebro wrote:
Ville wrote:

+1

Tell me what it was. Share a link to read.

http://www.twitch.tv/chemist_xumuk

Enjoy, Ville. lol

6 of 7 posts are yours chemist.  Trying to justify your position.

Ville wrote:

6 of 7 posts are yours chemist.  Trying to justify your position.

Because u QQing.

Farming NPC's for 10-20 hours a day is perfectly reasonable, I can see how it's very entertaining to periodically glance over and watch the game play itself. smile

Quality stuff. lol

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

I'd rather spend a week to farm, and then 2 months will play without problems, than every day to look for time to farm.

If I can afford to farm every day as much as I want to, you can allow yourself to wake up at night and go to the game, if you call on the phone "Syndic, our base is under attack! Need Zerg!". lol

Chemist wrote:

I'd rather spend a week to farm, and then 2 months will play without problems, than every day to look for time to farm.

If I can afford to farm every day as much as I want to, you can allow yourself to wake up at night and go to the game, if you call on the phone "Syndic, our base is under attack! Need Zerg!". lol

Are you afraid people might actually play the game?

little humor

https://youtu.be/D4tqtlzxUOE

Just @ Game

74 (edited by Ville 2015-05-05 16:46:21)

BadAss wrote:

little humor

https://youtu.be/D4tqtlzxUOE

I wished I could upvote this or click on a button to Like it.  Very nicely done.

75 (edited by Chemist 2015-05-05 18:52:04)

Old and goofy movie - one. Two - you first created this topic. Three - You too QQ. I have nothing to talk to you.
When people have nothing to do - they begin to suffer this nonsense. Create a "funny" videos, prevent others play, abuse, etc.
Goodbye, little trolls. smile

2 Devs: I think your decision in this matter is clear to everyone. I think topic can be closed to prevent flooding.