Topic: Deposit cash to corp for non officers

Please implemented a deposit function that does not require financial rights to the corp accessible to all members off the corp popup.

Posting here per your request, Zoom.

Re: Deposit cash to corp for non officers

Agree

+1

+1

Totally Agreed!

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Agreed for sure.

+1 for a QoL improvement

Funding wrote:

Please implemented a deposit function that does not require financial rights to the corp accessible to all members off the corp popup.

Posting here per your request, Zoom.

Wait...no now Wait...Zoom made you post this requested to get approval with the community...really?

All I can do is chuckle...evily...

I am Perpetuum.

I don't imagine there would be anyone in the community that would object to this suggestion. If Zoom did ask for this suggestion to be posted here on the forums, I am at a loss to think why. It's one of those things that could just be done for QoL benefit..

+1

zoom just asked you to follow the rules as requested by the community:
any suggestion, bugreport or hint are only registered if they are posted in either this public forums, or via support ticket.

no batphoning allowed. private conversation are blocked.
Syndic would feel left-out-of-the-circle if Zoom would ever violate that rule and would start another scorched earth propaganda...

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

I asked him to post it here because this is where feature requests should be posted, not via support tickets, because those only hinder the processing of actual support issues.

DEV Zoom wrote:

I asked him to post it here because this is where feature requests should be posted, not via support tickets, because those only hinder the processing of actual support issues.

Yes that's fair enuff and I can understand that, but my point was shouldn't these sort of things be on your "to do" list anyway? Without people having to ask for /request them ?

I also support this .. I would hate to run out of probes to shoot. Let those donations flow

And if you implement this. please allow to set the field "Notes" to have a chance tracking relevant Account transactions