Re: Thinking of coming back ... Is this game taking its last breath?

Yojimbo wrote:

Well, I'm back in school until mid June.  I came back simply because I can set up my scarabs to mine Liquizit with minimal real time participation.  There are plenty of buyers for the ores I mine, so in that regard, it seems like a good time to be here.

I found they did fix the mining nerf.  The rest of that nasty balancing patch still sucks, IMHO, in the form of all the new extensions you have to spend EP on just to have the same (or less) capability as you did prior to the patch.

The one glimmer of future hope is the randomized mission system.  I have three accounts, and one of my favorite activities was setting up all three bots to run assignments at the same time, <alt><tab>ing as needed.  Then I'd buy beacons and run those.  The randomized system could provide a lot of fun, um, if and when it is implemented...

I have not tried to stealth mine Epi, which would be a reasonable test of how many players are online and actively patrolling.  But with my schoolwork, I really don't have the time to do a lot of hands-on.

So, I just set up my scarabs to mine Liq and makes a couple million while I read texts and do the write ups.  If you are looking for the thrill of the hunt, I just saw players in gen chat "gf"ing after some PvP.

Macroing is legal now too so film your boots. Also ISBOXER is allowed and account sharing. May as well get doing it now until they change their minda again.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Since when is botting legal. I see no change on the EULA.

RIP PERPETUUM

Jita wrote:

Macroing is legal now too so film your boots. Also ISBOXER is allowed and account sharing. May as well get doing it now until they change their minda again.

Stop trolling and trying to derail this post.  If you want to open a botting topic, then go ahead and open it on a different post. If you are trying to get your actions legitimized, then do it in its own forum post.

Alright, You have convinced me, I'll download and dip my toes in the robot pool.
Thanks for the replys all

Altera wrote:
Jita wrote:

Stop trolling and trying to derail this post.  If you want to open a botting topic, then go ahead and open it on a different post. If you are trying to get your actions legitimized, then do it in its own forum post.

There is nothing about this post that is trolling.

The Dev team has had this brought up several times, only for it to be met with, "we cant prove it so it must not be real."

I personally know of people that do this, in some form or another, yet no action is taken.

I am Perpetuum.