Topic: Noralgis incubator

Make them visible after you deploy, the concrete layer is visible after deploy, can we have that on Noralgis?

Just avoid some problems.

LOW PRIORITY

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Re: Noralgis incubator

Inda wrote:

Make them visible after you deploy, the concrete layer is visible after deploy, can we have that on Noralgis?

Just avoid some problems.

LOW PRIORITY

I'm curious, which problems might you be referring to ?

When you go out and try to plant incubators and dont see you already planted.

When you terraforming dont eliminate random noralgises to somebody.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Inda wrote:

When you go out and try to plant incubators and dont see you already planted.

When you terraforming dont eliminate random noralgises to somebody.

Ahh ok the terraforming issue I can understand, and fair enough.

When planting them manually just select the tile you are going to place it on before actually placing it, if you have the 'Landmark Information' window open it will tell you if there is a nora plant there even if you can't see anything directly on the tile.

Blocker wrote:

When planting them manually just select the tile you are going to place it on before actually placing it, if you have the 'Landmark Information' window open it will tell you if there is a nora plant there even if you can't see anything directly on the tile.

Yes I know, but if you see visually, that even better. And the question why not?

Energy to Earth!

I think the devs should remove all graphical indicators - including that of all harvestables in all states.  Since we have the landmark window we don't really need graphics at all right? 

+1 Text Based Perpetuum!

Kayin Prime wrote:

I think the devs should remove all graphical indicators - including that of all harvestables in all states.  Since we have the landmark window we don't really need graphics at all right? 

+1 Text Based Perpetuum!

that would go with the inability to tell if you're weapons have LoS until you fire them  wink

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear