Topic: back to eveonline

Dropped out of eve about four expansions ago. It's better than ever. I'm offering anyone who wants to resub or make an account there a free plex. As much as I love the concepts in perpetuum vs eve the sheer lack of developement on this game has saved me so much money that I have bought back into eve pretty hard. Leave me a pm if you want to go roaming with the new strategic destroyers when they come out in a couple weeks smile

Re: back to eveonline

neutral

I've heard that for the last 3 years since i've sold all my accounts, the PvE is as boring as it was, and still no WiS.
So no, i had more enough of this even if i'd had so much time for games.

You know, you could come play with us, tongue. In EVE that is.

You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Phantomburn wrote:

You know, you could come play with us, tongue. In EVE that is.

na, having too much fun flying quad copters! lol

Just got my FPV  camera equipment yesterday!!!

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

Nice.

You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

I will have to look you up. Ign is druzlam there

Is this a thread where you try to bribe people to leave perpetuum. I mean seriously if this was on eve forums you'd get banned.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Implying I ever quit EVE.  lol

I get a free plex for getting others to play. Instead of being selfish I just give my stuff to whoever earned it. I don't horde like others lol

I used to horde in eve, but that wasn't for myself. I kept fit ships all over the place in mass so whenever a fleet lost someone and we had a pod rolling with us it was a simple pit stop on the way to get him back into something quickly and not have to knock him out of the party for prematurely detonating on the battle field.

I remember when I used to fly with Burn Eden in 2005 I would do 40 jumps in a vigil just to be there for a fight and when I died do the same again. Fun times.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

The Jovians are coming !

RIP PERPETUUM

DJ check your messages scrub

how about that fozziesov eh?