Topic: Noralgis plants down every day

Hi all.
Im spanish my english is low, sorry.
I plants noralgis separate 1 tile.
Harvest normally at 30 maximun.
Every day lost 1 plant. Why?

2 (edited by Inda 2015-01-22 10:44:32)

Re: Noralgis plants down every day

How much you planted and WHEN did you plant ?
They deplete in time, after ~2-4 day nora plants die.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

3 (edited by MALOMALO 2015-01-22 13:06:04)

thanks for you answer.
I not know lifetime plants.

Also, if you harvest any plant below (1) cycles it will die.
For nora this means the incubator on that tile also dies and will not grow back (as it is not naturally grown).

It is important to note, that other players may also be finding your plants, and accidentally (or intentionally!) killing them.

We would never do that Null wink

Planting of high value plants, and sometimes low value plants should be done in a remote area so they are not discovered. Players other then yourself can and will harvest it, and if you make enemies they may even destroy them using brute force in order to deny you the materials.

Other then this plants can and will die under certain conditions, such as their life cycle which is 2-4 days I believe, or if harvested down to 0. They also can be destroyed by bullets that hit it even if it is just in the way of a target, so it is wise not to plant them near any NPCs as they may accidentally be destroyed.

7 (edited by Goffer 2015-01-23 07:08:04)

My experience says that typical Nora plant lifetime is between 0 and 10 days (I think I saw single plants living for more than two weeks, buts thats maybe one of 1000 plants)

If you plant 10 incubators, you might start with 9 plants, and every day loose one. You might also be lucky, and have 10 plants staying for 8 days each, as random plays an important role in plant life. I also had sometimes bad luck and found only 7 after 24h growing at least to "0" (likelyhood of someone else harvesting this plants was non existant)

as he is a PHM agent, i doubt he planted the stuff anywhere accessible by random other player to shoot/harvest it down.
As that, you should exclude that possibility.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

It used to be nora like to be planted in certain locations and would do badly in others.  This is why many plant them near beaches and around other plants (this also hides them from nora ninjas).  I am not sure if this mechanism is in effect (or ever was), maybe someone can confirm that.

fertility was removed for nora

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear