Topic: Ah the Swiss.....

I hope none of you have any loans or any debt for that matter that was backed by the Swiss Frank.

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

Re: Ah the Swiss.....

Why what happened?

You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Phantomburn wrote:

Why what happened?

The Swiss let a safety net on the euro drop in favor of the Swiss frank. This let the euro plunge and the frank went up.

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

About time the Euro went down, for me personally it can go down and crash. Imo Euro based countries should not rely on Germany to keep the euro strong. Bring back all those old currencies so each state can control their own inflation/economy.

Personally I am glad U.K did not leave the pound. My earnings is in pounds, this will make stuff I buy in Euro cheaper on the exchange. Although I got a hit shortly after the Euro started as it has ever since increased in value against GBP.

RIP PERPETUUM

They delinked the currency because the euro is about to go through yet more quantatitive easing so they can further devalue their currency vs china / oil etc. if you have savings in euros get out now.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Will this cause my ICE to skyrocket in value?

Market PvP!

That was a terrible month on Forex for me... neutral
Although it could have been much worse.