Topic: Lag During Fleet Engagements

Hello all!
Just a quick question, has the lag during large fleet engagements been sorted out? Just asking becos 50% of the game revolves around that and it just ain't fun when your constantly lagged out, or finding out you were destroyed 3 mins before hand and you didn't know.
And before you trolls deny it even existed, it did, hence why a number of players have left the game yet again, including myself. But I / we are waiting for it to be rectified so that we may return smile

Re: Lag During Fleet Engagements

whats a large fleet engagement?
You can still run into lag-issue in a 1 vs. 1 fight when general chat is down to 28...

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

No it's not fixed.  It's still there.

4 (edited by Jita 2014-12-22 12:51:21)

Network lag seems better but client lag sucks now because of broccoli.

Since fleet fights too out around 7 vs 7 now it's not a major problem.

Its not bad at all really, we never have a problem when we log in long enough to beat cir and 77 around like a ginger haired step child.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

I just tried a PVE farming session at the top spot on hersh and neally lost my R&R bot due to latency, way too laggy. I think that may have something to due with the fibre optics cable that is down between perth and singapore (well I hope it is, will find out after the 29th dec when it is supposively fixed) That leaves me mining....GACK!!!!!!