Aight I'll give it a shot
- The speed penalty for equipping plates is too low (heavy with 4 plates+frame, immune to demob with 12k armor but going 85-95 easy for example)
- The Neut/ECM tunings were the root of the problem (25% buff for FREE) that resulted in Ictus and Zenith/Vaga getting gutted (why would I bother spending a minute neuting or RNG ewaring someone when I can jump in a heavy with 4 plates & frame and short-range guns?)
- There is no drawback to stacking weapon tunings (why bother with anything when I can max-tune short-range guns and run into people?)
- Waspish is worthless because even without any plates its slower then arbalest (racial enemy!), range is ~equal (vs racial enemy!), the shield tank is laughable at best (as an arb pilot I've 2-shot wasps), and as a natural 'kiter' with weak but constant dps it's doubly fooked over by the rampart plantlife and general terribility of your terrain-loading.
- Tyrannos is worthless because it's a shield tanker and shields are obliterated by tuningstacking
- Gropho is worthless because it's a shield tanker and hits like a wet noodle plus obliterated by tuningstacking
- Ictus can be renamed to right-click-recycle because it's cute recharge bonus works great when fighting bots that stack tunings and magnedart people in the balls + doesn't neut for anything relevant
- Zenith barely reaches 600-700m with suppression with nexus, when there's a tuningstacked heavy going in the 100's towards it those 600-700m's melt down to DEAD pretty fast
- Vaga completely countered by 1 ECCM on Mechs (ergo immune to demob, ewar, nobody is dumb enough to neut anyway)
On racial balance;
Waspish is weakest because Arbalest is unstoppable.
Artemis is strongest because Gropho (natural enemy) is weakest so nobody fields it.
Seth is strongest because Gropho is terrible (Gropho can either shoot like a noodle and no tank, or tank like an Ictus and throw popcorn at people for DPS - all other heavies can boost tank & DPS EQUALLY)
Alternatives like Bapho/Kain/Mesmer are possible, but why go for average when you can go for min-max?
You "balanced" the game into weaptuning stacked mechs and heavies with 3-4 plates + frame, all other playstyles are invalid.
The pain-free solution would be to roll back the patch, identify whose feedback led to this terribility that happened to Ictus/Zenith/Vaga, and address the real source of the problem.
THE GODDAMN ECM/ENWAR TUNINGS.