Topic: altering bonus for light/mech industrials MK2

Right now the MK2 versions have a bonus in their intended primary role over their MK1 variants. Even with this MK2 bonus they're not really competitive against the next bigger bots/mechs when in comes to mining efficiency and/or investment efficiancy.
What about changing the MK2 bonus on said bots/mechs into a bonus supporting their secondary role even better? Maybe an additional cargohold bonus for Argano and Laird MK2 (to increase their effectiveness for ninja grabbing ressources in dangerous environments/artifacting) and an accumulator bonus of some kind for Termis/Gargoyl MK2 to make them more desirable for supporting roles (mainly in pvp).

Any thoughts about it?

Re: altering bonus for light/mech industrials MK2

How is this different from combats?

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Sequer MK2 is de facto standard for artifacting. I'd like to see scanning accuracy bonus on it.

I wonder if they will ever change something so fielding a cheaper RR Termis would be a valid option for someone who can bring a RR riveler.
aside from that, energy transfer bonus on gargoyle seems not very usefull, unless the bot itself had a really low reactor sealing number to act as ictus counter, and a higher accumulator stability as a comparable HM indu.

the argano's artifact scan RANGE bonus also seems kinda useless for me. Would have prefered a bonus to artifact pop-range, and then as Burial already mentioned, artifacting is more profitable when you don't have to care about cargospace, so you do it with a sequer anyway.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear