Topic: Teleporting in Perpetuum

Let me introduce a tale.

Inda is log in, Inda is deploy at Shinjalar, go out and deploy WAIT for 0,5 min to able to deplos a teleport. WAIT 3 min to use the teleport, in meanwhile he is docking in station and see a speech in TED or youtube. Then go out with another bot and teleport to Ordurai II, WAIT 1 min to teleport to Teodoma, after that deploy another teleporter WAIT 3 min to able to teleport, until thet he is watcihin the speech. 3 min later he teleported to Nauwy, and autopiloting to Nauwy dont even watch the screen, because he is learning and see speeches.

So 15 min and I am at Nauwy without "Playing" the game.

WTB ~10 min teleporter to Nauwy. By paying 100 000 min. THX I dont want pain in the ***. I would play the game instead.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

2 (edited by Annihilator 2014-12-10 12:10:20)

Re: Teleporting in Perpetuum

thanks for PvP "station games" bandaidfixes.

Inda, you has PvPer should know best that "stationgames" don't happen because of those mechanics, and mobile teleporters need to be restricted from use as "escape route" fuuu

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Annihilator wrote:

thanks for PvP "station games" bandaidfixes.

Inda, you has PvPer should know best that "stationgames" don't happen because of those mechanics, and mobile teleporters need to be restricted from use as "escape route" fuuu

QQ

This wins the award for most idiotic request of the year.

"Power projection is already crazy, lets make it worse!"

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Nobody likes *** timers, no matter what is their function.

Ignorance is curable, Stupidity is not.
The "Planet of the Apes" is not science fiction, is a daily reality.
All is in "The Matrix".
See Beyond the Obvious.